|Chapter Twelve|

SasuNaru - 13 Days

Chapter Twelve|

==========

•Day Twelve•

||13:57pm||

'Don't talk to me.'

'Don't you dare ignore me.' A, loud, angry snarl rumbled in his head that did not belong with his own thoughts. Naruto's small hand tightened its vice gripped on the glass cup, fingers twitching, his knuckle bones almost popping out. Kyuubi's long, silver claws unmercifully scraped against the water covered ground, the sound waves screeching wildly, echoing in his mind to the point where Naruto wanted to crush the cup in his grip. He was pissing him off on purpose.

The air around the blonde was thick. It almost felt like a heavy gas. The Tv noise was turnt on a medium level noise in the room, the screen flashing a show- something about cooking competition that Naruto wasn't paying too much attention too.

'I am telling you to not go to him anymore—'

Naruto's other hand was slowly massaging his temple as he tried to control himself. He put the edge of the cup to his lips and lifted it up to drink the remaining coffee in the cup before he would smash it against the wall. He gulped it down quickly, loudly putting the cup back down on the table, sighing loudly.

"Tell me why I shouldn't." He was doing it again. Oops. Speaking out loud to his inner thoughts.

There was a little hesitation with Kyuubi's answer but he continued with it, 'Naruto, he will hurt you.' There was hissing in his tone and he became more quiet. Kyuubi couldn't say much, he could only warn.

This seemed to grab Naruto's full attention. His grip on the poor cup loosened and he paused for a second as to rethink Kyuubi's words. "What did you say?" He asked and when Kyuubi didn't answer, his voice deepened as he spoke. "You keep on telling me these things without a reason Kyuubi...., don't you understand how I feel right now? I drowned at that lake, but now I am alive for some stupid reason and all i know is that you're the cause of that."

'Naruto, you have to understand that it is against the rules to tell you, if i do tell you at this right moment then you will—'

"You know what? I don't need this right now, Sasuke's birthday is tomorrow and i need to get him a present." Naruto said with a hint of anger and stood up from his chair, pushing it back on the floor.

He turned off the telly with the remote and picked the chair back up with an irritated click. It turned quiet– but that was fine by Naruto. If anything he was used to it. He grabbed his wallet from the counter, phone and put on his coat before locking the door and leaving for the shops.

Kyuubi never spoke for the rest of the day.

>>><<<

It was weird. Definitely. Naruto wasn't used to it.

Nobody looked at him. No glares, no blood curdling looks thrown at him or the usual guys smacking their fist into their other hand when they stared at him.

When Sasuke was with him it was different. Naruto felt like he and Sasuke were the only people there. He never acknowledged any other people around them except when necessary. It was just him and Sasuke and now that Sasuke isn't here, he was alone and aware.