|Chapter Eight|

SasuNaru - 13 Days

Chapter Eight|

=========

•DAY EIGHT•

(Unedited)

||11:52am||

It was almost in the afternoon when Naruto woke up the next day.

His sapphire eyes had slowly fluttered open softly seeing nothing but a dark room. He had blinked a few times, briefly wondering if he was really awake. The darkness confused him. His body felt comfortably warm that he almost wanted to go back to sleep but he didn't. For some reason, he didn't feel sleepy after waking up but rather, quite up.

After staring in the dark for a couple of seconds, Naruto decided that he would get up. Which was a terrible mistake; as soon as he sat up his head started to pound and ache wildly and his shoulder and stomach also throbbed slightly. Naruto groaned and instantly fell back onto the bed, panting slightly and wincing as the little fall did his head no good.

"Dammit..." Naruto muttered quietly, gripping his head tightly.

His eyes snapped open when his hands touched a soft like gauze that went around his head. The gauze was bulkier at the side of his head, where it hurt badly and it was tight around his head. He winced when he accidentally pressed too hard on the spot. His eyebrows furrowed. What happened last night?

Naruto bit his lip as he sat up slowly, this time, his hand pressing on the soft bed sheets, using it as support. "Ah..." Naruto let out his breath that he didn't know he was holding. He hissed as his head throbbed when he sat up straight. Naruto waited for a few seconds for his head to calm down before he stood up but, his eyes widened and he quickly grabbed the bedside before he fell down.

"Fuck..." Naruto muttered under his breath. His legs felt as almost numb, especially the palms of his feet.

Naruto shook his legs around, feeling he had better control over them afterwards. He looked around the room and noticed that it was very large. The curtains were fully closed but a bit of light still penetrated through them, making the room not as dark as it could be. His feet curled up at the soft carpet that surrounded the whole floor.

The room itself was quite plain but it had a modern style to it.

"This is...Sasuke's bedroom.." Naruto mumbled under his breath as his eyes past a framed picture on the drawer beside the bed of Sasuke himself, wearing a suit with a serious expression and, a slightly older version of him with longer hair, who was also wearing a serious expression. Naruto could only assume that it's Sasuke's brother.

Naruto let go of the soft bed covers and started walking towards the door, holding his stomach. His hand grasped the handle and he opened it fully. Bright light instantly flooded his eyes from the open windows and he blinked a little to get his blue eyes used to the new light. He stood at the door, his eyes squinting a bit but he looked from side to side at the empty and silent hallway.

Naruto stepped out of the room, his eyes passing the stairwell and he closed the bedroom door shut gently. He slowly started walking towards the stairwell, and his ears were listening out for sounds. His footsteps barely audible. His body froze as he heard silent voices. Without another thought, Naruto walked down a few steps of the stairs.

But he quickly stopped going down and closed his eyes, hissing as his head started to pound. He placed his hand on the wall to keep himself steady and his other one on the bandage around his head. "Uh..urg.." He bit his lip. Every step he took, his head pounded and he didn't like it.