|Chapter Five|

SasuNaru- 13 Days

Chapter Five|

============

•DAY FIVE

(Unedited)

"Kyuubi you're so confusing"

'What's there to be confused about?'

Naruto pointed down to inside a new sports magazine where there was a frozen picture of two women playing with volleyballs, both of different teams, one in air while the other was ready to catch it at all costs. Determined faces on both the ladies.

"This," Naruto gave a single answer. "You say you don't want me to socialise yet you want me to join a volleyball club? Not just any volleyball club. A women's volleyballs club?"

'Oh,' Kyuubi replied lazily, 'I thought they were men'

Naruto closed the magazine and threw it as far as he could in the living room, hitting the wall. There wasn't a point in closing the magazine as it just flapped when it met the air, Naruto realised. He sighed out loud and threw his head back against the top edge of the couch. "Are you just bored or actually stupid?"

Kyuubi hissed out loud, 'Don't take out your anger on things you useless brat!'

Naruto hissed back and sat up. "I don't even know why I think I can even talk to you! All we do is fight you stupid fox!" He marched to the kitchen for a quick snack.

'Well don't do stupid things!'

Naruto felt a part of his sanity crack into a million pieces. "Me? You're the one who doesn't want me to socialise yet you want me to join a volleyball club. No spit that, a women's volleyball club!?"

'I am not the one talking out loud this whole time!'

Naruto's body froze over as he realized what Kyuubi had just said. His face instantly heated up and he rapidly turned his head from side to side, his blonde hair trashing alone with him as if he expected glares been thrown at him from each corner. Shit. And he had shouted out loud as well. His neighbours must be calling the police by now.

Kyuubi just couldn't help but laugh out at Naruto's flushed face. Naruto's hand clenched and he roughly opened the kitchen fridge, reddening more at the fox's laughter inside his head. He was so distracted that it took him a couple of seconds to realize his fridge was empty of any sort of food.

Naruto threw his back and sighed once more. "And now I have bother to go outside and get more food..."  Naruto muttered.

"Good, more exercise for you"

"Go away"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Naruto quietly closed and locked his front door, not wanting to wake up his neighbours in the morning. It was 10:21am. The sky was light blue and clouds were mixed with yellow and purple, a beautiful day indeed yet it was cold as usual.

Naruto stuffed his hands into his long cream coat that stopped at his knees, the hoodie of the coat on top of his head. He blew out into the air, watching as his breath turned into a mini mist. It was cold but not as freezing as this village could get.

Naruto walked out of his apartment building to the street below. He shivered as he turned to the left direction, the wind starting to pick up. Surprisingly, there was quite a lot of people outside, either children running around or generally adults chatting and walking. And couples holding hands.