Crowley x Demon!Reader | "'Ello Love."

You smirked to yourself as your eyes slid over the bunker.

You're going to have a lot of fun with this.

You descended the stairs to the front door, the heels of your tall black boots clicking on the stone.

Your fingers curled around the door knob, and you threw it open, walking right in like you owned the place.

"What the hell!" Dean and Sam's voice rang out.

The click of your heels echoed off the walls as you walked towards the railing that over looked the bunker, your slider hands resting on the the edge.

"'Ello, boys," you greeted, your red-painted lips stretching into a smirk as you watched them stand from the library table.

"You're Crowley's bitch!" Dean said, eyes narrowed.

"Now, now," you tutted, shaking your head. "A gentleman shouldn't use such foul language in the presence of a lady."

The eldest Winchester's fist curled at his side. "What do you want, [Y/N]?"

You walked down the stairs, each step seeming to taunt the brothers. "Isn't it obvious, Squirrel? You and Moose have something that belongs to me."

Sam glared at you. "You're not getting Crowley."

You glared back, ten times as fierce. "And what makes you think I'm not?"

With a lazy flick of your hand, the brothers were thrown backwards and knocked unconscious as the back of their heads came in sharp contact with the wall.

You made your way through the bunker, coming to a dark room filled with more books. You easily slid the shelves hiding Crowley from view apart, and walked forward, just outside the devil's trap.

"'Ello, Love," you greeted, a genuine smile stretching across your face.

Crowley's eyes widened in slight surprise. "[Y/N]! How did you find me, Darling?"

You slid a knife out of your pocket and scraped the edge of the devil's trap, breaking it. "I have my ways, Love."

You broke him free of the chains and shackles, and took his hand, easily walking out of the bunker.

"They're going to be so pissed when they wake up," Crowley said, grinning.

"Oh, most definitely," you agreed, turning to face your boyfriend.

He tugged you forward, fiercely planting his lips on yours in a fiery kiss.

"What would I do without you," he mumbled.

"Crash and burn, most likely," you responded, a mischievous grin on your face.

He kissed you once more before you both flashed out.

•••
A/N:

I'm not sure if that was much better than the last one. But this was fun writing! Let me know what you think in the comments!