Dean x Reader | High School Sweethearts

This one shot is based off an imagine which is from my tumblr (spn-imagines-to-feel *wink*wink*)

Imagine: Being Dean's high school sweetheart and he runs into you again while he's on a case.

•••

Dean smiled, candy apple green eyes twinkling as he took your hand, intertwining your fingers

Dean smiled, candy apple green eyes twinkling as he took your hand, intertwining your fingers. He never really was the handholding type, but something about you really made him want to feel your hand in his. It was small compared to his, but then again, everything about you was small compared to him. You're so petite; he loves it.

"Heya, Sammy," he greeted as you both passed his little brother. You smiled at your boyfriend's little brother, and he couldn't help but smile back. Your bright grin was contagious. Another thing Dean loves about you.

"Hi, Sam," you greeted, waving at the younger boy.

"Hey, Dean. Hey, [Y/N]," he said back, continuing to walk by with his friend Barry at his side.

Dean slid his hand out of yours to wrap his arm around your shoulder, steering you around a corner to your next class; one you happened to have together.

Dean still didn't really like Truman High School, but you made it bearable.

Sure, he'd only started dating you a week ago, and would only be here for a week or two more, but something about you was different than the other girls he'd been with.

And he liked it.

Dean grimaced as he looked up at the high school, squinting as the sun shone in his eyes.

"What?" Sam asked, walking around the car to stand beside him.

"High school, man," Dean said, shuddering. "Not my favorite."

"Come on," Sam laughed. "I remember you telling me that Truman was one of the most bearable schools we've gone to."

Dean shrugged. "Well, that was because of..." He trailed off.

Sam fixed a soft gaze on his brother. "Because of [Y/N]?"

A soft smile ghosted over Dean's face. "Yeah. [Y/N]..."

"Dean!" You giggled, turning your face away as Dean peppered your face with wet smooches. "Stop it!"

"Aw, come on, Baby," he chuckled, pulling you closer.

The two of you were sitting on the bleachers, facing the empty football field.