It's Been A While

Ed's POV
Al and I stepped off the train and onto the brown platform. I sighed softly. "Brother? What's wrong?" Al asked. "We've had no luck with these missions Al. And worst of all, I have to listen to Roy teasing me about it. That bastard can be really annoying sometimes." I replied. Al laughed softly. "What?! Whats so funny?!" I exclaimed. "Oh its nothing." He lied. "Whatever." I grumbled. We started to walk towards Central Command. I started to re-read my report. "Um...Brother?" Al asked. "Hm?" I asked. "I don't think you should walk and read at the same time...." He trailed off. "......." I stayed quiet and put my report in my hand. We walked int HQ and I headed straight for Roy's office. I slammed his door open. "Oh. Hello Edward." He said. "Hi." I responded. A smug smirk fell onto his face. I wish I could slap that smirk off his face sometimes. "So, how'd the mission go?" He asked. I placed my report on his desk. I sat down om his couch and grumbled. "Just fine." I responded. Roy laughed and stood up, walking towards me. He sat down next to me. "We're getting a new member." He blurted out. I raised an eye brow. "Really? Why?" I asked. Roy shrugged. "I have no idea. All I know is she requested to join and the Fuhrer approved it." He explained. I nodded and rested my head on Roy's shoulder. I felt Roy wrap his arms around me and pulled me close. "She's supposed to get here tomorrow." He added, resting his chin on my head. "Okay." I replied.

Hai guys! So, here's the first chapter XD. So, I have like nothing to do today I'm probably gonna be writing a lot of chapters lol. I also have to write down one of the parts that happen like....super far into the story, just so that I don't forget it lol. Dats all for this chapter bai guys.

Saving Broken Metal (Sequel to Fixing Broken Metal)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें