Whats Going On?

Ed's POV
I've been in thw hospital for two days straight. I've been visited by almost everyone. Even Rosie. Everyone except Roy. I was kinda sad. Was he not worried about me...? Did he not care...? I sighed. "He's probably just busy with paperwork as usual." I muttered. There was a knock at the door. I smiled, hoping to see Roy. "Come in." I said. The opened, only to reveal Winry. "Hey Ed!" She exclaimed, smiling at me. A part of me was upset that it wasn't Roy. But, I also happy to see Winry. "Hey Win." I replied, still smiling. She walked in and sat down in the chair next to me. "I heard what happened. I figured I'd visit." She explained. I nodded. She handed me a box. "Here. I made an apple pie for you." She added quickly. I nodded. "Oh um Winry......" I started. "Hm? Whats up Ed?" She replied. "I um....my auto mail.....kinda..broke...." I stammered. Winry looked at me with a glare, making me flinch back a bit. "You idiot!" I was expecting to be hit by a wrench but she sighed. "Lemme see your arm. You've been through a lot so you won't get hit by my wrench. Even though I really want to. I won't." She said, leaning close to my face. I nodded and paled in fear a bit. She leaned away from my face and I sighed, relaxing myself. She put her tool box on the table and I flinched away from the tool box a bit. Winry raised an eye brow. "Ed? You okay?" She asked. "Ye-Yeah....it was just...instinct." I replied. Winry's look saddened and she nodded, staying quiet. "Okay. I need to see your arm." Winry said. I nodded and stripped my shirt and laid down on the bed, extending my auto mail arm for Winry. She grabbed it and placed it on the table. "So...how's things been going with the Colonel?" She asked, making me blush a bit. Winry laughed kindly at my reaction. "Shuddap...." I muttered, embarrassed. Soon enough, Winry finished fixing up the damaged parts of my arm. "Your arm isn't as bad as usual Ed." She declared. I nodded, placing my shirt back on. "But really. Has the Colonel been nice to you Ed?" She asked again. "Yeah. Of course he has." I replied. "Although, the bastard won't always do his damn paperwork." I added, with a small smile. Winry laughed a bit. "What? Whats so funny...?" I asked. "Just the fact that you and the Colonel are in a relationship, but you guys don't even act like it." She replied. I smiled and looked down at the box of apple pie. I laughed a bit myself. "Yeah....we really don't sometimes." I agreed. Winry stood up. "Well, I'm gonna be in Central for a bit. I'm staying with Mr. And Mrs. Hughes. And little Elicia." She explained. I nodded. Winry walked towards the door and said something that scared me.

"Make sure the Colonel doesn't mistreat you Ed. If he does, come find me."

I sat there, trying to figure out what she meant. 'What the hell does Winry mean....? Roy wouldn't do that. Roy would never hurt me. Right....?'