Trying To Forget The Pain

Ed's POV
Al and I walked to the library and I couldn't help but shake lightly. Roy was really making me write a report on the worst time of my life! But the thing that confuses me, he even said himself I shouldn't have remember that fear and pain just for a stupid report. So why was he saying now that I had to write a report now....four months later? Al sighed. "Brother calm down, maybe before we head home, you can talk to the Colonel about it." He suggested lightly. I sighed myself and shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not. You know how stubborn Roy can be." I muttered. That was another thing that bothered me. He was perfectly fine with using each others real names. But now, it's like I get out of the hospital and everything changes! "Oh yeah. Hey Al..." I started. "Whats wrong Brother?" He replied. "Roy is kinda forcing me to go a stupid military party...." I said. Al chuckled lightly. "And lemme guess. You want me to come along?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah..."
Roy's POV
I sat at my desk, looking at my ten stacks of paper work. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't stop thinking about Fullmetal. He seemed tense when I mentioned Tiki Village. And he was calling me Roy. What the hell was up with that? And why did I like when he said my name? I sighed in frustration and began my paper work.

A couple hours later, there was a knock at my door. "Come in." I called, setting down my pen. Fullmetal walked in and, he stared down at the ground. "What now?" I asked him. His fists were clenched. He was obviously bothered by something. "Mustang. I refuse to write that report on Tiki Village." He said. I raised an eye brow. "And why is that?" I replied. He seemed to stiffen. "Be-Because....I just can't." He stated. "Fullmetal, that isn't a good reason." I said, plainly. He stood still. He was quiet for a couple minutes and then suddenly rose his head, a fake smile plastered on his face. "Why would I write a report on an event that happened four months ago? Thats ridiculous Mustang." He said, laughing a bit. I sighed. "For records Fullmetal. Now, I want you to write that damn report tonight. And if you don't, I won't give you anymore information on the philosophers stone." I commanded. He stiffened again, his smile fading as his head fell. "Fi-Fine..." He muttered, starting to walk out. I raised an eye brow. Fullmetal never trembled. Or stuttered. He walked out and as he did, I heard quiet sniffles. I was about to stand up, and go after him but Fullmetal already had left.
Ed's POV
I pulled my jacket over my face. I could see where I was walking, just people couldn't see my face. I ended up in an abandoned room and as I tripped on something. Panic washed over me and I didn't know what to do. Ever since Roy mentioned Tiki Village, images and thoughts have been flooding my mind, reminding me of things. Things I'd like to forget. "Brother?!" Al called. I stiffened. I quickly fixed myself and I had cleared off any evidence of me crying. I didn't want to worry Al. I stood up and put on a fake smile. "Al! I'm in here!" I called back. Al turned around and ran towards me. "Brother! You idiot!" He exclaimed. I looked at him in confusion. "You were supposed to get me when you were done talking to the Colonel!" He added. Now it made sense. I had to think of something. Something not suspicious. "Sorry Al. I ended up taking a nap and forgetting to get you." I lied. Al sighed and nodded. "Thats just like you Brother. To fall asleep and worry me at the same time." He said. 'So he believed my story. Thats good.' I thought. We began walking home after that. I had to get changed thanks to the stupid party. "I'd rather read..." I groaned. Al laughed softly. "Things happen Ed. You can't always do what you want." He explained. "Yeah, I guess your right little brother." I agreed.

I ended up going dressed in a black dress shirt, my usual pants and usual boots. For once, I wasn't wearing my red coat. Although, my auto mail was covered. Al and I walked towards Central Command in silence. Once we arrived, I showed them my pocket watch and Al and I were let in. We walked towards a bench and sat down. "So Fullmetal. You actually decided to show up. Thats new." Roy said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I grumbled. Roy sat next to me, and I practically had to hide the blush on my face. "Fullmetal, its a party. Have fun." He said, leaning close to my ear. I sighed and a huge blush spread across my face. "Okay." I muttered. "And could you move away from my ear?! Your being creepy Colonel Bastard!" I exclaimed. Roy laughed. "Of course Ed." And with that he moved away. I felt my heart ache a bit. I had missed Roy calling me Ed. Now its just Fullmetal. I sighed amd crossed my arms. I guess I could have fun. What could go wrong?
I was about to learn what exactly went wrong.