You're Safe Here

Roy's POV
Ed seemed to crumble in my grasp. He was trembling in fear I'm guessing. I couldn't understand why. "Ed? What's wrong?" I asked him. He only gripped my shirt and I heard soft, and mumffled cries. "Ed. Please. Tell me whats wrong." I tried again. He looked at me a little, and I caught a glimpse of his face. "Nightmares..." He trailed off, trying his best not to stammer. "I....I had a dream a-about lo-losing you....if-if I ha-hadn't blocked tha-that spe-spear....you would've died..." He whimpered. I frowned softly amd sat up, pulling Ed with me. He sat in my lap, hugging me and he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck gently. "Ed listen to me. I'm not dead. I'm alive and well. And so are you. Please, don't let stupid nightmares let you think otherwise. I love you so much, and seeing you like this....it hurts. It hurts because I could've been the one to protect you. Instead...you got hurt." I said to him. Ed had stopped crying. Now there was only dried up tears on his cheeks. I smiled softly at him and pulled him close to me and gently kissed him. "I love you to." Ed replied after we pulled apart. "And it's not your fault idiot." He added. I smiled softly at him. "Can we go back to sleep now?" He asked quietly. I chuckled and nodded, pulling Ed down with me. He yelped as I pulled him down, not expecting that. I laughed softly and kissed his forehead. "Night." I said. "Night." Ed replied. Ed curled up next to me and snuggled into my side. I smiled softly and wrapped an arm around Ed's waist and fell asleep.

IM SOWY ISH SHORT. BUT GUESS WAT. THIS CHAPTER WAS FULL OF FLUFFINESS AND ADORABLENESS. I MIGHT MAKE ONE MORE FLUFF CHAPTER THEN GET BACK TO THE SERIOUS STUFF. BAI