That Explains A Lot

Ed's POV
Roy and I walked back to Central hand in hand, smiling brightly. "So Ed, just a question." Roy began. "Whats up?" I replied. "How are you even still alive?" He asked me. I placed my hand on my chin and stopped walking. "Hmmm. I need to think about that one." I said.
~FlashBack~
I got up from Roy and started walking towards Mia. I was done. Suddenly, she clapped her hands together and an explosion was sent hurdling towards me. I growled and clapped my hands together and placed them, forming a protective wall from her alchemy. Unfortunately a part of my jacket got ripped and my jacket was now ruined. On top of that, my wall shattered and I was trapped under it again. I laid on my stomach, still bleeding out and my vision started to fade.

I let out a small groan of pain and sat up slowly. "Where am I...? Wasn't I trapped somewhere..?" I mumbled aloud. A knock came at my door. "Come in." I said. Al and Winry walked in, Winry with tears in her eyes. "Ed! You're okay!" They exclaimed pulling me into a hug. "OWOWOWOWOW!" I exclaimed flailing my arms wildly. They pulled away and Al let out a small laugh. "Are you okay Brother?" Al asked. "Yeah....for the most part. What happened anyway?" I replied. "I found you buried under rocks unconscious. I brought you here, called Winry and now here we are. Your finally awake." Al replied. I nodded. "Okay." I responded.
~End Of FlashBack~
Roy looked at me shocked. "Nice quick thinking with the whole rock thing. But then again that was also stupid shrimp." Roy teased, ruffling my hair. "DON'T CALL ME A MICRO SIZED BEAN MIDGET THAT'S SMALLER THAN A WATER MOLECULE!" I yelled, making Roy laugh and hug me close. "Yep. Thats definitely what I missed about not being around you." He decided. After that, we walked to Central Command in silence.
We finally walked inside and the first one to approach us was Hughes. "Hey there Col-" He stopped and looked at me. "Roy.....what the hell did you do?!" He exclaimed. Roy laughed. "Relax Hughes. Ed never died in the first place." He said. I flashed a smile. Hughes nodded and calmed himself down. We continued walking and ended up at Roy's front door of his office. It was still destroyed. "I take it you like keeping messes Roy." I said sighing. "I was gonna fix it...." He pouted. "No need to." I said, clapping my hands together and placing them on the debris. Magically, the entrance was fixed. "All done!" I declared. "Thanks Ed." He said, kissing my forehead. I smiled and walked inside. "Oh Colonel Mustang. You're back." Hawkeye said, not seeing me already in the office. "Yes Lieutenant. Gather up the team. I have important news." He said, motioning for me to hide. I ran under his desk, thinking it was a good hiding spot. Hawkeye nodded. "Yes Sir." And with that, she walked out. Roy came towards his desk and I crossed my arms with a fake pout. "Why'd you tell me to hide?" I asked him. Roy smiled. "I dunno." He replied. I grumbled and heard multiple footsteps. "What's so important Cheif?" Havoc asked. Roy stood up. "I have news Havoc. That's whats important." He responded. "Everyone, I'd like you to meet someone." Roy said. Roy walked towards the desk and held his hand out for me to take. Which I gladely did. He pulled me up and several gasps of surprise swirled around the room. "Everyone, meet Edward Elric. The Fullmetal Alchemist." He said. "Hey. Long time no see." I said. Everyone had the same reaction. "YOU'RE ALIVE!" They all yelled. I laughed. "Yeah. I am." I said. "No wonder why you were smiling softly Sir." Hawkeye stated. Roy nodded. "I say we celebrate! To Ed actually being alive!" Breda exclaimed. There were multiple cheers of excitement and happiness.

YAYYYY. I GOT A NEW CHAPTER OUT! And the next few chapters will only be good things happening. And I finally explained how Ed survived. Yay! TIME FOR CUTENESS YEAH?! YEAH! AUTHOR OUT!