Bad Memories Surface

Ed's POV
We walked to Roy's office and I slammed his door open, startled Rosie. "Sorry." I apologized. Rosie leaned towards Al. "Does he always do that?" She asked. Al nodded. "Yeah. You'll get used to it." He replied. "But...doesn't he get in trouble?" She asked again. Al once again shook his head. "Everyone here knows that Brother has some...issues." Al said. "I can hear you! And I do not have issues!" I exclaimed. We all didn't realize Roy and his team were standing in the room as Al, Rosie and I talked. "I can vouch for Ed not having issues." Roy called. "But Colonel! You don't count because you love Brother, so of course your gonna agree with Ed." Al whined. I blushed and suddenly took interest with my gloves. Once everyone noticed this, they all started laughing. Except Rosie of course. She stood there awkwardly. Roy stood up and walked towards us. I figured he was going towards Rosie so I moved aside. He held out a hand to her. "Colonel Mustang. It's nice to be working with you Sundale." He greeted. Rosie nodded. "Nice to be working with you as well Sir." She responded. Roy smiled softly at her, in which she returned. "Oh, Ed." Roy said, turning towards me. "Yeah?" I asked. "The Fuhrer informed me that I watch a fight between you and Private Sundale. He wants me to evaluate her strength. And what better way to do it than have her fight the famous Fullmetal Alchemist?" He explained. I nodded. "You sure this is gonna work out well?" I asked. Roy chuckled. "Don't get cocky now Edward." He replied. I confidently smiled at him. "Fine." I said. Rosie was super silent. "You two will be fighting on the parade grounds." He explained. Rosie and I nodded. "Okay. Let's go then." I said, itching for a battle. Roy laughed amd ruffled my hair. "Okay." He agreed. Rosie walked towards us and nodded again. "I'm in." She agreed.  "Lieutenant, look after things while I'm gone." Roy ordered. Hawkeye saluted. "Yes Sir." She replied.

We began walking to the parade grounds. Roy stood in between us. "On the count of three." He said. "One." He said again, while walking back towards the building. "Two!" he called. "Three!" He exclaimed. Once I heard that, I clapped my hands together, and placed them on the ground. Out came my spear. Rosie slipped on two gloves and clapped her hands together as well. I ran towards her with a charge. She placed her hands out towards me and I collided with an explosion. Dust was everywhere so I coughed a bit. I stepped away from the dust quickly. I heard a clap again the ground below me rose. I jumped off the new formed cliff and landed on the ground. Rosie appeared out of the dust cloud. I pointed my spear at her in defeance. Suddenly, my spear snapped in half. "What the....?!" I mumbled. I shrugged and discarded my now broken spear and clapped my hands together again. I placed on hand on my auto mail and formed my usual blade. Rosie ran towards me and jumped in the air. Going for a kick. Instead of her kicking my face, I blocked her kick using my auto mail. I put one hand on my auto mail and used my strength to push my auto mail forward and knock her off. As she was in the air, she clapped her hands again and suddenly everywhere near me blew up, sending me flying back into a pole. She walked towards me and my eyes widened in horrification. Roy ran towards us. "Okay! Thats good enough!" He called. Rosie stepped away from me and Roy bent down near me. "Ed you okay?" He asked, clearly worried. I looked at him fear present in my eyes.