Bastard Colonel

Ed's POV
I woke up shaking and crying. Last night, I had written what happened in Tiki Village last night and all throughout the night, I had the worst nightmares ever. "Brother?" Al asked, sitting next to me when I awoke in my current state. "Brother what's wrong?!" He said, seeing my pained expression. "Ni-Nightmares.....ba-bad ones...." I whimpered, curling myself into a ball with my blanket. Al nodded. "Was it because of that report?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded, more tears forming in my eyes. Al nodded again and stood up. "I'm sorry you had to write that Brother. It's not fair that you have to relive that." He apologized softly. I stood up myself and stopped shaking and wiped away my tears. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom, putting my clothes on. I put my hair in a pony tail and walked back out. I grabbed my report and put on my boots along with my gloves. "Let's get going Al." I mumbled. "Brother don't force yourself to be in a good mood. I know you're still upset. I can tell." He said softly. "I'm okay." I said, clenching my fist slightly. "Okay Brother." He replied.

We walked to Central in silence. I opened the door and Al and I walked in. "Good morning Al." Hughes said. By now, I was used to being ignored and  I just wasn't in the mood. "Good morning Lieutenant Colonel." Al replied. Honestly, what is going on with everyone? I walked to Roy's office, since Al was in a deep conversation with Rosie. I walked into Roy's office, not slamming his door open. "Good morning Fullmetal." He greeted. "Mor-Morning." I replied, my voice barely audible.
Roy's POV
I raised an eye brow at Fullmetal's voice. "Heres th-the report..." He said, his voice cracking slightly. I took his report and placed it on my desk. "Fullmetal." I said. He jumped slightly. "Something bothering you?" I asked. He shook his head. "N-No." Came his reply. I sighed. "Your dismissed." I ordered. Fullmetal nodded and walked out. Hawkeye walked in, with paper work for me. I began to read Fullmetal's report. Anger rose inside me. "Lieutenant Hawkeye. Get me Fullmetal right now." I growled. "Ye-Yes Sir." She replied, clearly scared of my tone.
Ed's POV
Al and I were in the library as Lieutenant Hawkeye tapped me on the shoulder, making me let out a small yelp. "The Colonel wants you Ed." She said, not caring about my reaction. I nodded and walked next to her to Roy's office. I walked in and Hawkeye waited outside the door. "Fullmetal. Explain to me this report." Roy growled, causing me to flinch. I was not in the mood for fighting. "What are you talking about...?" I asked him. "Is this report your way of getting back at me for making you write this report?!" He practically yelled. "N-No. Wha-What I wrote is true..." I whimpered. Roy slammed his hands down on his desk in anger and walked towards me. 'Crap. Why won't he believe me? Doesn't he remember what happened?! What the hell is going on!' Panic rose in my body. 'No. I'm done playing along.' I glared at Roy. "Shut up. Shut your damn mouth! Roy it did happen! I have the scars to prove it! What ever happened to calling me Ed huh?! Or better yet what the hell happened to caring about me?! Ever since I left the hospital, I've been ignored! And before you changed, what happened to visiting me?! I sat in that damn room, waiting for you! I waited and you never came! I relived my nightmare to write you that report! And dammit Roy! You sit there and say what I wrote was a lie!" I exclaimed, shocking Roy. "Oh excuse me! I meant to say Mustang! Cause you know. Its rude to call your superior by their first name!" I snapped. Suddenly, the front door of Roy's office exploded. There was a laugh. "You know Colonel, what Ed says is true!" Someone exclaimed. The explosion caused me to crash into the wall. I fell onto the ground. As I turned to look at who did it, I froze, paralyzed with fear. Rosie smiled evily. Like Mia. "Private! What are you doing?! You blew up half of my office!" Roy exclaimed. Rosie laughed. "Sorry Colonel. But, I'm not your soldier anymore. And my name isn't Rosie. Its Mia." That killed me. My eyes widened in horror. I started shaking and Mia noticed. She laughed again. "Looks like realization finally hit you!" She laughed. Roy turned to look at me.
Roy's POV
I looked at Fullmetal. I was completely shocked. Fullmetal was shaking violently, his eyes wide with fear. Thats all I needed to know his report was true. I felt terrible for making him write that now. 'He must've went through so much pain writing that.' I thought. "What do you want?!" I exclaimed. "Just felt like visiting and saying hi is all. Oh! One more thing. Hey! Elric! I want a rematch! Meet me tomorrow night. In the abandoned ware house." She said, an evil smirk plastered on her lips. She left and I turned to Fullmetal. I bent down towards him  and helped him sit up. "Fullmetal. Are you okay?" I asked softly. He looked at me and bit his lip, as tears started rolling down his face. Fullmetal hugged me as he cried. For some strange reason, I didn't push him away or reprehend him. I hugged him back and stroked his hair gently. To be honest, I liked holding Ed. Like he was mine.