I Love You

Well. This is it guys. The last chapter is here.

Roy stared at the blond male that was hard at work. "Roy instead of watching, why don't you get over here and help me?!" The blond exclaimed. Roy chuckled and nodded. "Okay okay." He replied. Ed smiled. "Finally. Setting up a library is hard you know." He said. Roy walked over to Ed, and wrapped his arms around Ed's waist. "Roy! Come on!" Ed whined. Roy laughed. He found it amusing how five years could change someone. Not only had him and Ed got engaged, but Ed changed as well. For one, he had gotten taller. But not as tall as Roy. His golden hair, was still long just he put it up in a pony tail. And for one thing, Ed was still in the military. He had became a Colonel. Meanwhile, Roy became a General. Roy smiled as he looked at Ed's now flesh arm. He had gotten Al's body back. The thing he gave up for Al's body? It was his alchemy. "Roy please. Get off me and help me." Ed pleaded for the thousandth time. Roy nodded and began helping Ed set up. Once they were finished, they both laid down. Ed snuggled up to Roy, and smiled in content. "I love you Roy." He said softly. Roy smiled. "I love you too Ed."

Andddddd the end! Awe. I'm sad now ;~; Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and yeah. Bai