It'll Be Okay

Roy's POV
"ED!" I screamed. I glared at the girl. She looked just like that girl from Ed's cell. I growled and glared at her. "Leave him alone! And let me go!" I continued to yell. The men holding me held me tighter, keeping me from getting to Ed. The girl walked towards me. "So, you actually fell in love with the idiotic brat." She said. I growled. "He's not an idiot! Or a brat!" I exclaimed. She laughed. "Whatever. Have fun remembering the memories you had with him." She waved and walked off, the men following her. I ran over towards Ed. "Ed! Ed!" I exclaimed. He was bleeding badly and I picked him up. I held him close to me. I kissed his forehead. "Ed...you'll be okay. You're going to be okay. I promise." I said to him. I knew he couldn't hear me, but I needed to say those words. I was shakey. And scared. I was scared that I was going to lose the one person I needed the most.
Ed's POV
I woke up in a light blue room. I groaned a bit and looked around. 'What the hell happened to me...?' I thought. There was a knock at my door. "Come in." I said. The door opened and Al came in. "Brother! Your okay!" He exclaimed. I nodded but winced a bit. There were bandages wrapped around my neck.....? I looked at Al. "What happened?" I asked. Al took a seat next to me. "You and the Colonel got attacked." He said. "Is he okay?" I asked. Al nodded. "Yeah! He's completely fine! He actually said he would be stopping by later to check in with you. "How long have I been out?" I asked. "Mmm. Just about twelve hours is all." Al replied. I nodded. "Hey Brother?" Al asked. "Yeah? What is it Al?" I responded. "Colonel told me about that battle between you and Rosie. Who did she remind you of?" He asked. I froze. "It was nothing Al. It's over and done with." I replied shaking a bit. Al sighed. "And as usual, I'm kept in the dark. Alright, when you feel like talking to me go ahead. I'm always ready to listen." Al explained. 'No you don't. You don't actually care. I'm probably just a burden. I'm so useless! Dammit! I'm probably not even wanted around!' I thought. 'Wait. What the hell...where did that come from...?' I thought. "Hey Al?" I asked. "Hm?" He replied. "Do you know how long I'm supposed to be here?" I asked. Al sighed. "Always rushing to get back to the line of work." He mumbled. I laughed lightly. "You know me well little brother." I said. Al laughed a bit. "You'll be out in four days." He explained. I nodded. "Okay." A small smiled formed on my lips as I was left alone in my room. I was excited and scared for Roy's visit.