Chapter 15

I came out of the changing rooms in the Host Club a week or so later and frowned, "Is it supposed to look like this?" They were having another theme, and I couldn't quite figure out what it was. I knew I was a princess, and I was pretty sure it was Arabian, but I couldn't certainly say.

I wore brown sandals and what seemed like a red and yellow robe. My headdress was a white turban adorned with jewels. I was wearing a gold necklace with a gold upper armband, and I was slipping on a few rings.

Hikaru laughed, "Well, your turban is on backwards." I rolled my eyes and took it off, putting it on right that time. "Now, it looks right."

Tamaki walked out from behind the curtain next to mine in an outfit that strongly resembled mine. I frowned, "Did you make us matching, Tamaki?"

"Of course! As the king, my sister must be of royalty as well," he confirmed. He hugged me tightly and gushed, "Don't we look adorable? You look so good in your costume, Katashi! We should match more often!"

The twins irritated me, "Great idea, Boss!"

I glared, "We'll discuss it later." I got out of his grip, and we walked out to where the others were waiting in front of the grand rug hanging on the wall parallel from the entrance doors. The entire Host Club room had been decorated to resemble an Arabian palace, and I was actually very fond of the way it looked.

"Alright, men and woman! Let's get into position! The doors should be opening in a minute," Tamaki told us. I stood behind where Tamaki sat between Mori and Kyoya and got into the pose they had told me to be in.

The doors opened a little early, but the red rose petals still swirled out of the room, and we said, "Welcome to the Ouran Host Club." Standing there was a child who had fallen on the floor in shock of seeing us.

"Oh, it's just a kid," Hikaru said.

"Not only that, it's just a boy," Kaoru added.

I suggested, "Maybe he's lost."

"What's wrong, little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something?" Tamaki asked, offering his hand. You had to admire how he never broke character.

The kid hesitated as he stood up, "A-Are you the king of this place?" Tamaki gasped at this happily. "Well, are you?"

"Come closer, lost one," my brother beckoned. The boy walked until he was standing in front of us. "What was it you just called me, little boy?"

He repeated, "The king."

Tamaki stood up and put a hand to his heart, "Oh, the king!" He twirled around in a dreamy manner. "Yes, I am the King of the Ouran Host Club! Long live the king!" I thought sarcastically, Grande. Like we needed to feed his ego even more. There's a reason we never say that.