*Chapter 2*

Eventually Snape swallowed his sleeping potion and sunk into a dreamless sleep. He was awaken the next day by the sunlight filtering through the blinds. He groaned and rolled out of bed to shower and get dressed. He had to go to Hogwarts today. Dumbledore was there and he was sure Dumbledore would talk to Harry soon.
After he was presentable he went to Hogwarts using the floo. He stepped out of the fire place and dusted off the ash. He took a deep breathe and made his way to Dumbledores quarters. Dumbledore greeted him like he hasn't seen him last night. "Ah, Severus! How are you?" Snape glared at him as he straightened his robes. "I'm fine. I've come to answer you," Dumbledore nodded at him. "I'll do it. If Harry agrees, which he won't," Albus smiled. "Then let's go speak to Harry."
Harry was currently at the Weasley's being sulky and distant. He wasn't really dealing with losing his Godfather. When Snape walked into the Burrow behind Albus, every head turned to stare, obviously shocked.
Harry halfheartedly glared.
All the Weasley's were there along with Harry and Remus. Albus smiled around the room. "Could I take Harry and Remus away from you for a few moments?" Molly nodded and Harry stood slowly to his feet and walked out the front door. Severus decided to follow him as Dumbledore assured everyone that things were fine.
After walking a few feet ahead, Harry turned to face Snape. "Why are you here?" Harry was overwhelmed with many emotions. They all came out in anger recently. "Albus will explain-" Severus started in a monotone, but Harry cut him off, "I don't want to hear it from him. Who died?" Severus rolled his eyes at the angry teen. "No one died Potter. He just wants to discuss something with you. You'll say no, I'll go home," Severus stated. It all seemed so simple to him but Harry made everything difficult. Harry was going to ask for a better explanation when Remus and Albus made their way out of the house.

A/N: A sad and broken Harry is a great Harry.