*Chapter 13*

Harry was almost to 'detention' when he was stunned. He fell backwards and would have cried out if it wasn't for the lack of control he had. Suddenly a face appeared above him and Harry was shocked to see Draco. Suddenly Draco's foot collided with Harry's nose. Harry could feel and hear the bone snap and blood flow, sliding slowly down his cheek. After that Draco walked away. He left Harry on the ground. Harry laid there for what felt like hours. Eventually, Severus grew worried and started walking towards the great hall.

A few feet away from Sev's office was Harry. Severus quickly helped him up and undid the spell. "Harry, what happened?" Severus asked as he led Harry to his office. He made Harry sit in a chair.

Harry could have gotten Draco in trouble. Harry wasn't sure why he chose to lie but he did. "Uh, I don't know. Someone stunned me and broke my nose." Harry touched his nose gingerly and hissed in pain. Severus sighed. "Let me heal it."
Harry moved his hand and gave Sev a nod. He groaned when he felt the bone snap back in place. Severus conjured a towel and started to clean the blood off his face. "Who was it Harry?" Severus asked after Harry's face was clean. Severus took Harrys face in his hands and made Harry look him in the eye. Harry shook his head and kissed Severus. Severus kissed back for a moment before pushing Harry away. "I don't want to talk about that. I'm in 'detention' so I can see you." Harry stood and pressed his hands against Sev's chest. Harry started to unbotton the front of Sev's shirt when Severus tried to ask questions. (I'm using what he wore in the movies. Its basically a button up shirt.) Harry pushed his shirt open and ran his hands over Severus' shoulder, pushing the shirt off in the process. "Harry," Severus started. Harry pressed his lips against Sev's. Severus played along this time and started to take off Harry's tie. Harry had abandoned his robes earlier and was in his white button down shirt and black trousers. Severus took off Harry's tie and undid the first three buttons before pushing Harry away. "We still aren't doing this." Severus smirked when Harry pouted.
"You're such a tease." Harry said. He walked over to Sev's desk and sat in his chair. "So about that essay you said I was going to write." Harry folded his hands neatly on the desk. "I've decided that I was listening and I don't need to write it." Harry told him. Severus laughed and picked his shirt off the ground.
"Why would you want to put your shirt back on?" Harry asked as Sev pulled his shirt on. He didn't button it. "Why would I leave it off?" Severus raised an eyebrow. Harry stood again and walked over to him. Harry ran his fingers down Sev's chest and smiled when Severus moaned quietly. "Because I like what I see." Harry told him and Severus looked surprised. He wasn't out of shape. Running around with Death eaters kept him in shape. But scars littered his chest. He was feeling quite insecure. Harry decided to kiss Severus' shoulder before making his way down his chest. He let his lips linger on every scar to show that they didn't bother him. He placed a kiss above Sev's bellybutton before standing up straight. Severus intertwined his fingers with Harry's. "I love you." Severus stated. The words felt foreign on his tongue and he suddenly felt over exposed.

A silence settled over them and Severus started to regret the words but Harry didn't let him get to worked up. "I love you too."

A/N: Here you are^-^