*Chapter 7*

At Grimmauld Place, Harry was surprised to see Severus there. "You look tired," Harry joked. Severus smiled at him. "I didn't sleep much last night," Severus absentmindedly stroked Harry's face as he spoke. "I'm here for support," Harry smiled softly at the feel of his hand. Remus ignored them and opened the door. They all stepped inside and prepared for the screaming but the house was silent, even after the door was shut. Remus walked by the painting and realized Mrs. Black was gone. Harry was thankful for the silence. "He left all of this to you." Remus said softly as he walked into the living room. Harry closed his eyes and took a deep breath before walking around the house, This house held very few happy memories when compared to the bad ones but that didn't matter. Not really. Harry reached for Severus's hand. "You didn't like Sirius." Harry stated. "You never had a reason to like him. He was a jerk when you knew him. I wish you could have known him before.... Ya know. He was different." Harry squeezed his hand before letting go and walking away. Severus stayed by the front door. He didn't belong, He never did but now that the Order wasn't there anymore, he had no right to be there. He could feel it. So there Severus stood and he watched Harry walk up the steps and hoped he was okay.

Harry ran his hands along the walls and doors and handles. He honestly didn't want to be here. Sirius hated this place. Harry shook his head and walked downstairs. "Come on Remus." Harry called. "Let's go." Remus walked towards them. "There's a few things I want to talk about Harry."
"Does it have to be here?" Harry asked bitterly. He was relieved when Remus shook his head. Severus spoke up. "We can talk at my house." He told them, Remus reluctantly nodded.

Snape's house was dark but that was fixed when Harry opened the curtains and Severus poured them all a glass of wine. They sat in his lounge, Harry and Severus were one of the couches while Remus turned a chair to face them. "I'm not the happiest person about this courting thing." Remus wasted no time. "I would feel better about it if you would let me take the position as your father." Remus told them a lot of what Dumbledore told him. "Harry, this is me caring about you. Don't take it the wrong way."
Harry thought for a minute. Supervision? It sounded like he was asking to be his babysitter. Harry felt angry and he assumed it was from being at Grimmauld place. "Remus can you give me a bit to think this over. Like a day or something."

"Of course Harry." Remus stood. "Do you want to go back to the Burrow?" To Remus' surprise Harry shook his head. "If Severus is okay with it, I'd like to stay here with him for the day." He looked at Severus who smiled and nodded in agreement.
"Okay." Remus nodded slowly. He quickly drank the wine in his cup before apparating.

Harry took a drink of his wine for the first time. It was pretty good so he drank the rest of it. Severus refilled Harry's glass before refilling his own.
That's how their night started.

Just as the sun was setting, Harry and Severus were on their fourth bottle of wine and they their third shot of fire whiskey. "Do you know what they call me?" Harry asked. His head was now in Snape's lap. "They call me the chosen one! Can you believe it? Me! The chosen one. They want me to kill the dark Lord, Lazy bastards." Harry laughed and Severus joined in. At the sound of his laughter, Harry sat up. "I really like that sound." Harry crawled into his lap putting his knees on either side of him. Harry rested his hands on Snape's shoulder and Snape's hands slid down to Harry's waist. "What sound?" Severus asked.

"Your laugh." Harry whispered. "I never thought I'd hear you laugh." Harry had never been like this with a person. He never wanted to kiss someone so bad in his life. Harry placed his hands on Severus's cheeks. "It's you, You're quite funny." Even Severus was whispering. They were both afraid to make the first move so they stared at each other hoping they wouldn't have to. Harry finally sighed and leaned down and pressed his lips to Severus'. It was a sobering kiss. Very soft and very cautious. Severus kissed him back. He squeezed Harrys waist. Severus ran his tongue across Harry's bottom lip. Harry moaned slightly and parted his lips. Severus took control quickly. Harry's hands were tangling in Snape's hair. Severus was sliding his hands under Harry's robes when he pushed Harry away. "You're drunk." Severus said. Harry ignored him and started kissing down his neck. Severus couldn't stop the moan that slipped through his lips. "Harry," Severus tried to protest but his body was working against him. Harry bit down on his neck. Hard enough to leave a mark, and sucked and licked the spot softly. When Harry finished, he looked up at Severus. "I'll stop if you want." Harry climbed off his lap and laid his head back in Severus' lap. Severus ran one hand through Harry's hair and put the other over his new love bite. Harry's breathing evened out and he slept. Severus just watched. The kid did not know what he was getting into with Severus. Severus didn't know what he was getting into either. They had that in common.

*****Page Break*****

The next morning, Harry groaned. His head was pounding as he slowly sat up. He turned and saw Severus was just waking up too. Severus slept sitting up. "Morning Sev," Harry greeted while rubbing his temples. Severus smiled at him before standing and stretching. He was a bit hungover but it wasn't as bad as Harry's. "How are you feeling?" Severus asked Harry. He went to his cabinet and grabbed a cup. He began mixing things while Harry tried to think straight. "I think something is trying to claw its way out of my head." Harry groaned and regretted it instantly. The sound made his head pound. Severus laughed quietly as he finished it. He handed it to Harry. "This will help."

"Thank you." Harry smiled before drinking it. His headache faded and his stomach stopped turning. Everything that happened last night began to dawn on him. He looked up and he could see the dark red hickey on Severus' neck and Harry put his face in his hands as his cheeks turned red. He was embarrassed. Harry didn't regret any of it. Missing Severus felt amazing but Harry could vividly remember Severus pushing him away. "You didn't want me to kiss you. And I bit you, I was being stupid." Harry sighed and cautiously looked up at him. Severus was rolling his eyes at Harry. "Are you always this delusional. Its cute and all, but can get old." Harry raised an eyebrow at him. "Delusional?" Harry asked. Severus took Harry's hand and intertwined his fingers with his. "If I didn't want you to kiss, you wouldn't have. If I hated the bite, I would've gotten rid of the mark. You were drunk. I didn't want you to do something you'd regret. That's why I pushed you away." Severus pulled Harry off the couch and into a hug. "Of course I wanted to kiss you. Don't be silly, Potter." Harry wanted to kiss him but he knew his mouth probably tasted awful. He wanted to brush his teeth, And shower. "I need clothes. And my toothbrush. I need to go back to the Burrow." Harry probably should've told someone he was staying the night. Then again he didn't know. "I can get your clothes and toothbrush here and we can both get dressed before I take you back."

"Shower together?" Harry grinned but frowned when Severus shook his head. He pulled out his wand and conjured Harry's clothes and toothbrush. "No. I have two bathrooms. You can have the one down here. I'll be upstairs."

"We could save water if we shower together. Come on. I'll wash your back if you'll wash mine." Harry teased. Severus just sighed. "Go shower," He told Harry. Harry grabbed his clothes and walked to the bathroom.

After they were both showered and their teeth were clean, they prepared to leave. Harry's dirty clothes were sent back to the Burrow and Severus was trying to decide if he should cover up the hickey or not. "Leave it." Harry told him. "I like seeing it." It was true. The dark red mark was very attractive and easily visible. "You won't care what your friends will think?" Severus asked. Harry shook his head and stood on the tips of his toes to kiss him. "I'll deny everything." Harry joked. "Now take me to the Burrow, Professor."

A/N: Snape just loves to be claimed *awkward wink*. Get it? The dark mark. The hickey. Yeaaaa! Lol I'm trash.