*Chapter 29*

Harry was somewhat aware of the dirt floor beneath his back and a hand against his chest. His head was pounding from the impact. He didn't open his eyes and held his breath for a moment. "Don't move." He heard a familiar voice whisper. It was barely audible but Harry understood.
"He's dead." Severus said louder. He stood and shielded Harry's body from Voldemort.
Voldemort tilted his head to the side and looked Severus over. "Very well." Voldemort nodded. He instructed Hagrid to pick up Harry's body.

Voldemort walked in front of his death eaters while they cheered and laughed. Hagrid cried quietly. Severus walked silently next to Hagrid, rather unprepared for what was coming next.

*****Page Break*****

Harry was laying on the ground at Voldemort's feet when he decided what to do next. He waited patiently before springing to his feet. He was being a bit dramatic but he felt he deserved it.

There was a sudden intake of breath from everyone except Severus. He wasn't surprised. Severus decided it was time to show everyone who's side he was on. Taking out his wand, Severus went to Harry and stood next to him.

Voldemort looked rather confused at this turn of events. Harry was alive after he tried to kill him. This happened twice. Harry seemed unkillable.

There was no time for a part two of the battle. This was finally going to be over, but Harry didn't kill Voldemort.

Neville ran at Voldemort with the sword of Gryffindor and drove the blade straight through the-now-human Voldemort. The sword went straight through his chest. No blood leaked out of the wound. There was no blood in his body. The last bit of Voldemort's soul left his body and nothing but a corpse was left behind.

There was a cheer and the last bit of Death Eaters were not on anyone's mind. People surrounded Neville and the worry left the air. And although the pain in loss would hit everyone soon, they enjoyed this victory. They hugged everyone. There weren't any Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Gryffindors. There was just survivors and friends and family. And that was all anyone needed.

Severus hugged Harry. He held him close to his chest and tried to enjoy the fact that he was alive. He could feel Harry's heart beat against his chest and his breath against his neck. In the midst of all the cheering and crying, Severus pulled away slightly and looked down at Harry. "Marry me."

A/N: Next chapter will be the last until I make the sequel. I'll put all the gooey stuff in that chapter. Hopefully you didn't hate this chapter too much. Comment down below and vote. Let me know what you think.