*Chapter 8*

Severus apparated them both just outside the Burrows property. Harry wrapped his arms around Severus' neck and kissed him. Harry knew that no one else knew about the courting except Ron and Hermione. No one knew about the kissing for two reasons. It wasn't anyone's business and it happened in the last 24 hours and Harry hadn't seen anyone.

When Harry finally pulled away, they were both out of breath. Harry walked in front of Severus and let himself in. Severus followed closely behind him. "Harry!" Molly smiled. "We were worried," She patted his cheek.
"Yea. I slept at Severus's house." Harry nodded at him. Molly smiled over at Severus before her eyes traveled down to his neck. "Oh." She turned away. "Hungry?" She asked them both.

Harry thought it was funny that Mrs. Weasley saw it. Harry didn't know that Molly thought the mark came from a very different wizard.
"I think I should go." Severus said. He stroked Harry's cheek when Molly's back was turned and went to the door.
"Goodbye Severus." Molly chirped as she pushed Harry into a seat and put food on his plate. "So Harry, was Remus there with you two?" Molly asked as nonchalantly as she could. Harry looked up as he ate. He waited until his mouth wasn't full of food to answer. "Yea, He had a glass of wine and talked for a bit." Harry shrugged but Molly grinned. She cleaned while Harry ate. When he finished Harry walked upstairs in search of Ron. Ron was in his room staring at the ceiling. "Hey." Harry said walking in. Ron rolled and sat up.
"Where have been mate?" Ron asked. Harry wondered if he should tell Ron about everything that happened. He wondered if Ron would think it was gross. Harry decided that the kiss would stay a secret and shrugged at Ron. "I fell asleep on Sev's couch."
Ron raised an eyebrow at the nickname. All this seemed to be moving fast and Ron couldn't keep up. "Harry?" Ron started before changing his mind, "Never mind." He stood and patted Harry on the back. "Let's go find Hermione. She was
worried."

And that's what they did.  They let Hermione ask questions and Harry answered with little to no details of the previous night. Then they went about the house. Trying to find things to do to make the days pass.

Harry didn't hear anything from Severus for five days. The bond was blocked. Harry could feel some pain but this was all new to him. He didn't know if he was really hurt or  bumped his elbow. Finally Harry heard him, Come outside.

Harry made his way as quickly as he could without making a ton of noise. Once outside, Harry ran and hugged Severus but Severus did not hug him back. After the short one-sided hug, Harry took a step back and looked at Snape. His face was bruised and he seemed to be bleeding from somewhere. "Sev..." Harry couldn't form a sane thought. "What happened?"

Severus waved away his question. "I came here to apologize Mr. Potter." Severus said in his usual passive aggressive tone. "I was silly to think that this courting could go beyond your protection." Snape watched the pain form in Harry's eyes and wished he could take back his words but Harry's life came before his feelings. They couldn't risk being close. If Harry liked or even loved Severus then he would do something stupid trying to save him when things like this happened. When Severus had little to no information that benefited the Dark Lord, this would happen. The torture that could last for days depending on Voldemort's mood.

"What? I don't snog well enough? My hickey wasn't satisfactory? Did you rehearse a little speech to say to me before you got here? Practiced how you would tell me I wasn't good enough for you?" Harry rolled his eyes at Severus. "Why did you even bother to come?" Harry turned and walked towards the house. Harry muffled a sob when Severus didn't stop him.

When Harry was in the house Snape tried to stop the blood that ran down the side of his face before turning and apparating home. He needed to try to heal himself the best he could.

Harry  on the other hand, sobbed quietly in the living room. He tried to be quiet but he somehow woke one of the Weasley's. Fred, who was staying the night for the first time since Harry's birthday, made his way into the living room. He saw Harry and didn't bother asking questions. Fred sat next to Harry on the couch and hugged him. Harry hugged him back and was thankful for the distraction. Harry didn't know why Severus' rejection hurt so bad. Just losing another person was killing him.

Harry didn't want to feel or think so he turned towards Fred and kissed him. Neither could believe when Fred kissed back.

Harry kissed Fred without thinking. As the kiss deepened, Harry relaxed against Fred's body and slowly his mind opened and Severus was allowed in. Severus ignored Harry. He assumed Harry was reaching out to yell or be angry with him. He didn't pay attention to any of it until he could feel the pleasure Harry felt.

Fred led Harry to his room. George was staying above the shop so the room was empty. Fred pushed Harry down on the bed. Fred tugged down Harry's pajama pants, his boxers came down with his pants. "You sure about this Harry?" Fred asked. Fred had wanted this for years but always thought Harry was straight. Not to mention he was Ron's best friend and Ginny's crush. Harry nodded and kicked off his pants and boxers to make his point clear. Other than a T-shirt, Harry was naked in front of Fred. Fred kneeled between Harry's leg and started to stroke Harry slowly before using his mouth.

Severus felt everything. The well performed blow job. He felt Harry's pain that didn't last long.
He felt Harry's pleasure. It was unbearable and he was sure Harry was doing this on purpose.

Toward the end, Harry wanted to scream but he bit Fred's shoulder and moaned as Fred finished inside of him. Fred pulled out and laid next to Harry.

Harry felt a mixture of guilt, regret, and the urge to do it all over again. They were both breathing heavily. Fred still had Harry cum on his chest and Harry was filled with his. "Would you believe me if I told you that you were my first?" Fred asked quietly as he intertwined his fingers with Harry's.
"No. You're too good at this." Harry grinned despite the ache in his chest. Fred turned slightly so he could kiss him.
"You were my first and it was amazing." Fred let go of Harry's hand and brought him closer. This meant more to Fred than it did to Harry. Harry didn't like Fred. Not like that. Fred was falling in love with Harry and he was sure Harry would love him back after they had sex but Harry didn't. Harry had fun. He enjoyed it but, Fred was a distraction.

Nothing more. But Harry laid with him and even slept there, he left before Fred woke up. Harry showered and left the burrow before anyone woke up. Harry wondered how long it would take for people to worry.

From the Burrow Harry went to Severus's house to make himself feel better. He thought he would yell or something, but Severus let him in, but he wouldn't talk to him. Harry began to realize that Severus knew what happened. "Are you really going to ignore me?" Harry asked. He wasn't sure what was going on or why Sev was trying to keep this courting on a professional level. Harry didn't know why he was regretting everything that happened with Fred. He was beginning to hate himself and being in front of Severus was not helping. "I was trying to protect you," Severus stated, interrupting Harry's thoughts. "I need to keep you away so you don't hurt yourself for me but that didn't last long. If I knew you'd shag your best friend's brother I might have brought you home with me." Harry's cheeks turned bright red and he looked away ashamed. "Was it worth it Harry? Do you feel better now?" Severus asked. Harry felt disgusting, He didn't feel better and he kind of felt bad for Fred. He didn't even like Fred. Fred seemed to like him. Harry wondered what Sirius would think if he could see Harry now. That's when Harry began to cry. It started slow but soon he was hugging his body and crying. Sirius wouldn't want this. Harry needed to fix all of this. He wanted to tell Remus yes and tell Fred he's sorry and make Severus be his friend because be would need one. He told Severus all of this when Severus sat next to him and hugged Harry for a moment before releasing him. "You need to deal with the consequences of your actions." Severus told him. "You'll lose some friends if you don't do the right thing."

A/N: What will be the consequences? I have very dark plans because I'm trash. I thought I lost this chapter and I would have cried if I had to rewrite that terrible smut that isn't really smut and ugh I'm trash. I will always be trash. Excuse mistakes. I'll edit this all eventually. I write the majority of my chapter in the middle of the night.