*Chapter 26*

They all had fun sitting around, joking laughing. Harry did call Dobby and had him decorate the house. It was very cheery. It was well after dark when they decided to leave. Harry stayed behind. He promised Hermione he would be back before it got too late. After Hermione stepped into the flames, Harry, Sev, and Remus were left Alone.

Remus had to take his sleeping potion and was out like a light, leaving Harry and Severus alone. Severus was sitting in a chair. Harry crossed the room and slid into Sev's lap. "I love you." Harry whispered. Severus wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and leaned down to brush his lips against Harry's. "And I love you." Severus whispered before pressing his lips firmly against Harry's. Harry kissed Sev back and wrapped his fingers in Sev's hair.

As the kiss deepened and Sev's hands were running up Harry's shirt, Harry had to pull away. "I told Hermione I'd be back at a decent time." Harry said slightly out of breath.

Severus grinned. "Harry Potter, the exception to the rules, actually going to make curfew." Harry stuck his tongue out before climbing out of his lap.
"You could come with me." Harry suggested. "We could lock the door this time." Harry intertwined his fingers with Sev's.

Severus pretended to think about it. "If you insist." Severus finally said.

Back at Black manor, Ron and Hermione were sitting on the couch, talking quietly. Neville was already in bed and Luna was in the shower. When Harry came back he waved at Ron and Hermione. "I'm going to bed." He told them as he led Severus upstairs.
"Do you think Harry is shagging Snape?" Ron asked when Harry was out of earshot.
"Ron." Hermione slapped his chest. "Its none of your business what they do." Her cheeks were turning red. She didn't want to know what they did or didn't do.
"I mean, he slept with my brother. Fred still isn't over it. Ginny isn't either. I think Fred really liked Harry." Ron thought back to the last weeks of summer. Fred was really torn up about it. He left the burrow and didn't come back for a while. George said he was too embarrassed. George was pretty mad about it. Fred liked Harry for a long time and George hated seeing his twin hurt like that. "I never thought Harry would do this..." George said one night when Ron stayed up to talk. "He used Fred."

Ron shook his head, trying to shake the thought. "Let's go to sleep." Ron decided. "I'm tired." Hermione agreed and they retired for the night.

*****Page Break*****

Harry laid on top of Severus. Their legs intertwined in the most intimate way. Harry traced the outline of Sev's collarbone and the scar below it. It was a straight line but it was raised, like a cut that never healed correctly. Harry ran his finger over it a few times before asking about it.
"I did that." Severus said quietly. "I don't remember why."

Harry laid there quietly for a moment. "You did this?" He traced the scar again. "How?" (Trigger warning I guess?)
"With a razor. I could've healed it. I didn't. I just put a bandage over it. I think I wanted it to scar." Severus sounded insecure about the fact. (No more triggers)

It was kind of weird to hear Severus admit that. Severus rarely admitted anything. He wasn't the kind of person to share much of anything. Not even with Harry. Especially something like this. Harry didn't know what to say so he kissed Sev's neck before kissing the scar. There was just something comforting about placing his lips over this little imperfection.

They didn't speak after that. Harry did slide off his chest so he could sleep. Harry fell asleep soon after that but Severus stayed up.

Severus marveled at what he has become. He was always so bitter and cold but he was a different person with Harry. Severus almost liked the person he was becoming. Almost.