Found At Last

I wanted to dedicate this to CharlieA for inspiring me with her stories, and resparking my obsession with Harry Potter so.. THANK YOU XD

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Harry Potter or anything related to Harry Potter, I only own the story plot and Isabelle, and other characters I may come up with.

____________________________________________________________________________

"And your total comes to $39.97."

I reached into my pockets and grabbed the familiar feeling of a bill. I handed the cashier it, and waited for the change.

"$10.03 is your change, thank you and have a nice day."

I grabbed the grocery bags, and hurried home. I like the feeling of security at my home, and even being outside of it for any amount of time gets me nervous.

Grandpa says I have to be really careful because nobody besides him and Grandma know I exist. He said if others knew about me, they would try to hurt me.

I practically ran down to the shore, and glanced around.

There was only a couple on the bench, they were gazing into each others eyes lovingly so they wouldn't even notice me.

I grabbed the small row boat I had enchanted so only I, Grandpa, and Grandma could use. Or see for that matter.

As soon as I was safely inside the boat, I let out a breath of air I hadn't realised I was holding in.

Now that I was inside the boat I was invisible. A few years back, when Mom and Dad first past away I had gone to Grandpa, asking him how I should get food and such and this is what we came up with.

An enchanted row boat.

Of course, it rows itself.

Within a few minutes I reached the rocky shores which I liked to call home.

I made my way up from the shore to my little home within the rocks of my secluded island in the middle of the Peconic Bay.

My island was also enchanted. No one could even see it.

I liked it better that way.

Not that I don't get lonely, but most of the time I can keep myself entertained.

Besides, Grandma told me my looks were uncommon, so lots of people would look at me weird.

She of course said I was beautiful.

She said white hair was uncommon for girls. Or boys for that matter.