The Cave

**CONTEST! SEE AUTHOR'S NOTE :-)

____________________________________________________________

Fred immediately apparated us onto a cliff, overlooking stormy-looking waters. There was no beach like Mrs. Cole had described, but below our feet was an opening- the opening to a cave.

“Up for some swimming?” I sarcastically asked Fred.

“Yeah, I hope you packed I bathing suit!” He replied, equally as sarcastic.

“Oops sorry, must’ve left it at the house. My bad.”

“Bloody hell, I guess you’ll just have to strip and swim in your undergarments.” He said, winking at me.

Blushing, I punched him in his arm.

“How about YOU strip down, eh hot stuff?”

“I will if you do.”

“I’m too lazy to swim- just apparate us over there!” I exclaimed, blushing from the thought of swimming with Fred in a bra and panties.

“Ugh, fine. You owe me later then!” Fred sighed, and then grabbed my waist. I clutched his chest tightly as he apparated us- but a strange feeling overcame us and we were shot back up towards the cliff we had started on.

“It must have an anti-apparition jinx placed over it.” I explained to Fred.

He nodded, and then looked around a little. There was a chunk of rock sticking out of the water.

He suddenly grabbed me, and we flew to the rock in the middle of the stormy sea.

We landed on a piece of rock, the waves crashing onto it, splashing my feet. I moved away from the edge, watching the rough swells lap at the island.

“Well, come on then.” Fred shouted at me, tearing off his shirt. I guess we’re swimming.

 With an odd feeling in the pit of my stomach, I hesitantly walked to Fred. I stripped of my shirt as well, and stood in my wife beater and pants in front of him. My shirt would hold my arms back, so it would be better to just take it off.

“Are we really swimming?” I asked him.

“Of course! How else are we to get there if we can’t apparate? I’m not exactly Dumbledore who knows every spell known to wizards.” Fred continued.

“But, but it’s bad weather! What if something happens?” I asked nervously.

“We’ll be fine, love. I’m going to place a bubble over both of our noses and mouths, allowing us to breathe under water. Okay?” Fred said, smiling.

His smile calmed my nerves.

“…Alright.” I muttered. We can’t come all this way for nothing, eh?