A Flare of Love

JUST FOR YOU!! It's short, I'm sorry :( But an upload, none the less! ;)

"So what you're trying to say is that because magic flows through me uncontrollably, it heals my wounds involuntarily?" I asked Grandpa.

"Yes, it would seem so," He answered, leaning back in his chair, interlocking his fingers, "You and your abilities get curiouser and curiouser."

I took this information in; this explained why I was usually not injured after my explosions.

I reassuring hand squeezed my shoulder. I glanced a Fred, and a smile crept upon my face.

"Well, if you'll excuse us Dumbledore, someone's birthday party is a bit overdue..." Fred said, smiling at Grandpa. That's right- my birthday was December 30th and it was now well into January. I can't believe I was away for so long... everything seems like a blur, now that I think about it.

"Oh, that reminds me! I have something for you, Isabelle. Now if only I could remember where I put it... Ah! Here it is." Grandpa handed me a small wrapped box.

"Grandpa, you didn't have to!" I exclaimed. Every had been so nice lately. It's only been three days since Tara and I arrived at Fred and George's. After re-telling my account of what had happened to me, everyone has been trying their best to keep me and Tara in good spirits. ...I can't believe everyone cares so much.

His eyes twinkling, Grandpa said, "Open it."

I ripped the wrapping paper off, and took the top off the box. Inside laid a beautiful golden locket. The pattern inscribed in the locket was intricate and lovely. Tiny, minuscule swirls and loops, and tiny little flowers etched in sporadic places. Opening the locket, on the left was a picture of my mother, father and I. I was only a few months old and my mother was clutching me tightly to her chest. My father held his arm around her waist and looked down lovingly at me. They were both smiling at me, just smiling. Of course the picture was magical, so my parents would smile at me, then stare lovingly into each other's eyes.

On the right side of the locket was a recent picture. It was the Weasley's and I, all huddled around the camera. It was taken shortly after I first met them. We had gathered to celebrate Ginny's birthday- August 11th. Of course, we just had to take a picture! Everyone was smiling and laughing, having a grand old time. It was wonderful.

Tears began to well up, and I exclaimed, "Thank you, Grandpa! This is absolutely wonderful!" I gave Grandpa a hug, and kissed him on his cheek. I then placed the locket on my neck, and wore it proudly.

"Okay, we can leave now if you want." I said, wiping my eyes.

Fred, smiling, meerly grabbed my hand and led me out of Hogwarts. As soon as we were outside Hogwarts grounds, we made sure no one had seen us before quickly apparating away to Fred's apartment.

"Our guests won't be arriving until six o'clock." Fred announced, glancing at the clock. It was now 2:30. Fred decided to throw me a belated birthday party, claiming it was because I absolutely needed it, but it was really to keep me from thinking about other, darker things.

"It seems like we have some time to spare..." I began, thoughts racing through my head.

"It seems we do..." Fred whispered. He gazed into my eyes lovingly, before grabbing my chin and kissing my softly. He began to end the kiss, but I deepened the kiss. Fred grabbed at my waist, lifting me up. He placed me on the table, all the while kissing me, and I allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth. We tongue-wrestled for a bit, before I grew tired and he "won". Our kisses intensifyed more, and I found myself grabbing at Fred's clothes. If only he would shed them...

"I've missed you, my love." Fred whispered, kissing my neck. He began to plant butterfly kisses down my neck, making me yearn for more.

"Fred..." I moaned. I gripped at his hair, pulling him closer to me.

My time away from Fred made me realize how much I truly love him. Yes, love. He's always been there for me, always looked out for me and made my well being more important than his own. He was sweet and funny, sarcastic and crazy. Lazy and a terrible cook, but most importantly- he was mine. And I, was his.

I stripped off my shirt, and let it drop to the floor. Fred looked at me in surprise, but continued to pleasure me. I tugged at his shirt as well, and that soon joined mine on the floor. I reached for his face and brought his lips back to mine, ravishing his mouth. I was wild and lust-hungry. He was equally as hungry, turning his once soft kisses into rough, passionate ones. We continued this for who knows how long, before Fred finally pulled away from me, gasping slightly. I as well was panting, and surprisingly found myself on the couch. I didn't even noticed we moved around.

"I love you." He blurted.

Before I could even register the words, I found myself immediately saying, "I love you too."

I gazed into his deep eyes lovingly, getting lost in his chocolate orbs.

"I need to clean up, love." Fred said, getting up and pecking me on my lips. I watched him walk away, still shirtless, and close the door behind him. I just sat on the couch in awe, thinking about Fred.

I really do love him.

___________________________________________________________________________

It's so short, so I'm sorry! But I figured you all would like a little romance ;)

Was it okay? I didn't revise it, or even re-read it, so please tell me if you spot any mistakes!

ALSOOO: I've begun writing another story! It's a backwards Little Mermaid story called "Searching for Life". Please check it out! http://www.wattpad.com/3537516-searching-for-life-kismet/intro

QCC?

:-)