Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts

I woke two days later in the Hogwarts infirmary. I blinked a few times, adjusting to the light. Before me was a hospital room-looking place. There were three beds lined up on either side of the room, and green curtains that could be drawn to prevent others from looking at patients. I could see a fairly large bottle of some pain-relieving potion on the stand next to my bed. To my left was none other than Fred Weasley asleep in a folding chair. I chuckle slightly; his long limbs were sprawled awkwardly against the chair and his head tilted upwards. I could see a nurse in the Nurses’ Office so I quietly threw the covers off of me, and tip-toed to the office door. My clothing had been changed into a long white nightgown. Oh, I hope it was the nurse who changed me!

I knocked on the wooden door and saw the door had a plaque on it that said: Madam Poppy Pomfrey-Matron.  So that was the nurse’s name! A few seconds later an older lady came to the office door. She had soft chocolate eyes, like Fred, and graying brown hair. She smiled sweetly at me and said, “Ah, Miss Dumbledore! You’re up! How are you feeling? You really shouldn’t have begun to walk around yet before I made sure you’re completely healed.”

I smiled from the mother-like attitude she gave me.

“Madam Pomfrey, I feel one-hundred percent better, thank you for helping me.” I told her as we walked back to my bed. Fred was still asleep and I noticed there were a few boxes of empty Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans and Chocolate Frogs under his seat. I sat back down onto the edge of the bed, and glanced at Madam Pomfrey who was looking at Fred with a kind smile on her face.

“This boy has yet to leave your side, Miss Dumbledore. I never thought that this Weasley would ever be tamed.” She quietly said to me. Tamed? Like what, a wild beast?

“Ah, now sit up straight and let me examine you!” She proclaimed, pointing her wand at my body. I sat rigidly, and out of the corner of my eye saw Fred stir slightly. He had been here this whole time? How sweet! Fred looked so peaceful while he slept, like a tiny child. For once there wasn’t that annoying smirk on his face…

“Now deary, I want you to take this one last time before you leave.” Madam Pomfrey told me, holding in her hand a cup of some sort of thick liquid. I scrunched my face as I took it from her; the smell was absolutely revolting like rotten eggs and vomit or something. I guess the best way is just too quickly chug it. Looking at the off-green liquid and making a face, I tossed back my head and swallowed it. OH MY MERLIN how revolting that tasting! I gagged twice, before clearing my throat. I think it will stay down now…

“Miss Dumbledore, why don’t you wake Mr. Weasley?” Madam Pomfrey said, walking back into the Nurses’ Office. I nodded, and stood. I walked over to Fred’s sleeping body. He must’ve moved because now both arms were dangling onto the floor, and I think he was drooling. Giggling, I gently shook his shoulder.

“Fred, Fred! Wake up.” I said.

“Mmeh.” He muttered. He lazily swatted at me with his hand.

“Fred wake up!” I said a little louder this time.

Fred shifted in his tiny chair and mumbled, “Shut up, Ron.”

Huffing I loudly said, “I am not Ron, Fred!”