Dating and Inns

**

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF JENNA! IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN HER YET I’LL PUT IT IN THE SIDEBAR AGAIN…

SHE’S DOING WELL! I’M SO PROUD OF HER XD

**

We travelled around the corridor and into a dimly-lit hallway. The torches on the wall were flickering, and the moonlight providing a little illumination. I could hear no footsteps- all students and most of the faculty were in bed by now.

Fred pulled me around another brick corner, and I found myself standing in front of a large, ugly gargoyle. It looked like some sort of bird; it’s wings prevented others from making their way into the Headmaster’s office.

Fred turned to me, smirking and said, “I’ll bet you five sickles Harry is in there.”

What would Harry Potter be doing in the headmaster’s office?

“You’re on.” I smirked, shaking his outstretched hand.

“Now,” Fred said sighing, “We wait.”

We slid onto the floor, and sat on the cold marble ground. I rummaged through my knapsack to get the invisibility cloak and placed it over Fred and I.

Maybe twenty, thirty minutes later the repugnant statue began moving, and a boy walked out of the staircase.

He looked a little younger than I, with untidy jet-black hair sticking up oddly. He turned and faced in our direction before turning back around. His stunning green eyes were the first thing I noticed. He wore round-rimmed glasses which slid down his nose when he turned around. He was tall and skinny, with a thin face. He gripped his wand tightly, almost expecting something to jump out at him. When he gripped his wand, I could faintly see some pink writing on his hand, but I wasn’t close enough to see what it was. Hidden by his hair, I could sort of see some scar on his forehead.

I nudged Fred who had dozed off, and whispered, “Is this Harry Potter?”

He cutely rubbed his eyes with his fists, then looked at the boy and stood up immediately saying, “Harry!”

The boy whirled around, surprised.

When Fred stood up, the idiot forgot to take off the invisibility cloak, and was invisible to Harry, whilst I was completely visible. I blushed at the boy’s gaze, and reached my hand out, feeling for the cloak. When I felt the silk, I grabbed and pulled. Fred came back into everyone’s view.

“Fred?” Harry questioned.

I stood up, and leaned against the wall, watching the reunion. The boys hugged in that man-hug way I saw on television, and smiled at each other.

“Harry! What trouble have you gotten yourself into now? Putting the Marauder’s Map to good use I hope!” Fred joked, nodding towards the Headmaster’s office.