Into the Lion's Den

I’m still not so sure what happened that day when Dolohov tried to curse me, but it was as if my powers manifested itself and protected me. It was quite odd but I had other things to deal with.

After that incident, I was placed under a higher level of security (or so Tara told me). Having no wand, they wanted to know why I was still able to use magic but were worried of me somehow using wandless magic to escape. The room was apparition-proof so there was no way I would be able to escape without passing out before hand.

That brings us to today. Apparently an important person was coming in to question me. Even Tara and Dolohov were nervous, pacing ‘round the room and whispering to each other. Tara kept wringing her hands and shooting me a look of pity. Finally I heard shouting from outside the doors and Dolohov and Tara’s eyes opened to the size of saucers- they were here. The doors flung open and light filled the dark room. A female was standing in the doorway, wand drawn. She quickly walked over to Dolohov and shrieked “This is the girl who has been causing so much trouble? Her?”

She had dark curly hair, and wild eyes. She wickedly smiled at me, revealing uneven and sharp teeth.

“Miss Lestrange, you must understand that she is the granddaughter of Albus Dumbledore. Who knows what type of magic she can wield, or what she knows. I found her without a wand and yet she was able to partially block my—“

“SILENCE!” Miss Lestrange bellowed, making the others cower before her. She swiftly walked over to my cage. Unconsciously I had crawled to the far corner of my cage.

“I want to talk to her face to face. Understand?” She looked at Dolohov while saying this.

“Meet me in the basement in five minutes.” With that she turned sharply on her heel and left the room.

Dolohov seemed a bit nervous to take me out of this iron prison, but none the less opened the door and drew his wand pointing it at my neck.

“Any funny business and I’ll blow your head off.” He swore, grabbing me by my hair and walking out into the light. My eyes, so used to the eternal darkness of my prison, had to take a few seconds to adjust to the brightness. The grey shade of the light revealed it was quite cloudy outside. I didn’t even have time to admire my surroundings before I was dragged into another room. The room didn’t have any windows, but had a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The entire room was covered in black and green, with silver accents on everything. The floor was a black tile, while the walls were a dark green. Of course all the furniture matched, the large couch being green velvet.

Dolohov marched me into the center of the room, and then threw me onto the floor. He left quickly, slamming the door behind him. I crawled to my knees, turning my head on a swivel. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the door open. Miss Lestrange fiercely strutted over to me, and started to circle me. I felt like a tiny animal about to be eaten by a lion.

“Isabelle Dumbledore… tut tut tut. Dumbledore should have been more careful with his toys!”

She stopped circling and instead jumped on top of me, knocking my body to the cold tile.

“Tell me everything!” She screeched.