Decisions

I chatted with Ginny, I really liked her. She was funny, and sarcastic. Also, she was a genuinely nice person. She told me a little about her family, like how her dad works at the Ministry, how she has six older brothers, and how Fred and George own Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. Huh. Interesting.

Also, she took me upstairs to introduce me to Ron, and the family ghoul.

"Time for supper!" I heard Mrs. Weasley shout.

Ginny grabbed my hand and ran towards the kitchen.

"Hurry!" She yelled, "Because I can't yet apparate, I always get there last, and get the hard chair!"

We burst into the kitchen to find everyone sitting down already. Damn.

There were three seats open- one inbetween Fred and George, one next to Mrs. Weasley (but it was being saved for Mr. Weasley) and one next to Ron. I went to sit next to Ron when Ginny ran into the seat and winked at me.

Oh how I blushed as I made the walk to my seat. Fred and George obviously sensing my discomfort, were smirking.

" 'Ello Isabelle!" They exclaimed, still smirking. I sunk lower into my seat.

"Boys!" Mrs. Weasley shouted at the twins. "Leave Isabelle alone!"

"Yes mum." They said.

A few seconds after that, the door swung open revealing... wait for it, another ginger! He was an older man, middle-aged, and was I'm presuming none other than Mr. Arthur Weasley. He gave his wife a quick kiss, than sat at the table.

"Mmm, smells wonderful Molly!" He happily admitted.

"Arthur, this is who I told you about, Isabelle Dumbledore." Mrs. Weasley said. I guess she sent him an owl? Maybe not, I bet the Ministry reads the mail...

"Oh! Well hullo there Isabelle, I'm Mr. Weasley, a pleasure to meet you!"

I can't believe how welcoming this family is. I mean come one, a random girl shows up, weilding wandless magic, attacking two sons, and can lose control of her powers, killing others? And here we were at the dinner table chatting away, and eating dinner family style.

"So Isabelle, I hear you don't have a British accent, so where are you from?" Mr. Weasley questioned.

"Oh, I'm from the United States." I answered.

"Oh really! What state?"

"New York, but I lived off of Long Island."

"How so?"

"Well Grandpa and Grandma enchanted an island that was in the middle of the Peconic Bay, and I was living on it. In order to get food and such, I had an illusioned boat I would take to and from town to get groceries and such."

"You actually went to Muggle stores? How was it, you know how to use their currency? You must take me shopping one day!" He burst out. I laughed, shopping was such a pety activity, you know?

We had finished eating, and Ron and Ginny went up to his room talk about something, I'm not sure what though. I did hear the name Harry Potter mentioned though...

"Mrs. Weasley, do you want help cwashing the dishes?" I asked, getting up from the table.

She looked at me, and smiled. "Deary, you don't need to help me, but thank you anyways!"

Mrs. Weasley waved her wand and the dirty dishes rose from the table, and started washing themselves. It was pretty cool.

Not that I've never seen magic before or anything, just because I wasn't really allowed to use it and because I was usually by myself, I never saw magic in action. That still didn't stop me from learning spells and stuff, I never know when I'd need it! Or at least that's what Grandpa said. Grandma says I would've been a great witch.