One.

"Michael," Dylan, michaels older brother, yelled from upstairs. Michael groaned as he sat up from where he was sitting on the leather couch with his best friend Calum. Michael ran upstairs to his brothers room to see what he needed. Despite the fact that Dylan is 20 and attending college he still lives with his parents and Michael.

"What?" Michel huffs as he opens his brothers door.

"I have a friend coming over in a few minutes, open the door for him and tell him in up here. Thanks bye." Dylan commands his brother. Michael rolls his eyes but nods his head. He walks down the stairs while fixing his skirt.

"What did he want?" Calum looks up at his feminine friend. "I like that colour on you by the way," he points to michaels baby blue croptop.

"Thank you." Michael blushes. "And he has some stupid friend coming over and he told me to-" michael gets cut off by a solid knock on the door. He rolls his eyes before turning the knob on the door. Wow. Behind the door is the most beautiful boy michael has ever seen. His blue eyes shine brightly in contrast with his black jeans and leather jacket. His blonde hair styled in a perfect quiff. He even has a lipring making him 100x hotter.

Michael is snapped out of his daydream when the tall lad laughs. "I said, where Dylan?" Luke gives him a toothy smile.

"H-he's upstairs. First door on the left." Michael says looking at his shoes. Luke grabs his chin and lifts it up so they are looking in eachothers eyes.

"What's your name princess?" Michael blushes at the nickname.

"M-michael." The lilac haired boy says quietly.

"Pretty name for a pretty boy." Luke lets go of michaels chin and smiles widely. "But i think i prefer princess." He says before running upstairs to Dylans room. Michael stands there dumbfounded.

"I guess Dylans friend isn't so stupid after all. " Calum jokes. Michael jokingly punches him in the arm m and laughs along with him.
-
A/N: its short but its only the first chapter, im really excited for this story. So comment and vote.

What do you guys think so far?