Thirteen.

A/n: a lot of texting and dialogue in this chapter but hope you enjoy ! comment because it makes me want to update sooner!
-
Luke glances between his phone and the boy in his arms. It has been about two weeks since Dylan found out about him and Michael. Things have been going fairly well. Rather than Luke babysitting Michael, Michael would go to his "new friend's" house while Luke's parents were away. Which was often, they are never home. Dylan had just texted him telling him that if he agreed to quit babysitting and stop seeing then he would not tell his mom about them. Luke does it without even thinking. He would much rather have Dylan trying to keep them away from each other than Dylan and his mom.

"I have to head home." Michael brings up and luke groans but gets up.

"Ill drop you off at the corner, yeah?" Luke suggests seeing as Dylan might be home and he can't know that Michael and him are still together.

"I-I don't like this. Having to lie to my mommy." Michael frowned.

"I know princess i know. But we have to if we want this to work. We will be able to be free soon." Luke explains and leaves a kiss on michael's forehead
-
"So you've been going to this leo boys house nearly everyday for the past 3 weeks." Michaels mom hints.

"Yeah he's great." Michael looks at the floor, he hates lying.

"Do you ...you know... like him?" She doesn't want to invade michael's privacy but she would like to know if Michael had a crush.

"Actually we are uh- dating." Michael tells. Atleast that part is true.

"Really?" Her eyes light up happy that her little boy has his very first boyfriend. "Invite him for sunday dinner I want to meet him."

"O-okay." He says nervously. How will his mom react when Luke shows up to sunday dinner instead of leo? He begins to panic.

"Cally can you come over please?" Michael finally calms down a bit once he calls Calum.

"Of course Mikey. Is it okay if Ashton comes too? because i don't just wanna ditch him."

"Yeah its fine. Just hurry please." He hangs up the phone and takes a deep breath.

To: boyfriend (daddy) 😇

My mommy wants to meet "leo". She wants me to invite him to sunday dinner

From: boyfriend (daddy) 😇

I think it would be a good time to come out to them. We can't sneak around forever

To: boyfriend (daddy) 😇

Im just nervous Lukey. What if they make us break up like Dylan did :'(

From boyfriend (daddy) 😇

Calm down baby. No one can stop me from seeing my princess.

I'm still picking you up after school tomorrow right?

To: boyfriend (daddy)

Yes daddy, Im even going to wear the panties you got me when we first hung out ☺️

Luke feels himself get hard. He can't wait to see his babyboy.
-
"Hi calum and.." Karen, michael's mom, greets as she opens the door for the two boys.

"Ashton." He responds and sticks his hand out shaking Karen's hand. "I'm Calum's boyfriend."

"Oh." She seems shocked. "Michael is upstairs in his room. Calum knows the way."

"Hey mikey." Calum runs into the pink room and jumps onto Michael.

"Hi cally. Hi ashton." Michael giggles , calum still on top of him.

"Why did you need me to come over so quickly?"

"You know how Dylan found out about Luke and I?" Both calum and ashton nod. Michael assumes calum or luke told ashton. "Well Dylan made him quit babysitting me and so ive been going over Luke's house and saying i've been at a new friend named leo's hous-" michael explains but gets cut off my calum.

"You lied to your mom? You never lie." Calum exclaims. Michael gives him a look as to tell him to shutup so he can finish his story. "Sorry continue."

"W-well my mom thinks im dating leo except im not dating leo im dating Luke who basically is leo i suppose." Michael tries to sort it all out in his head as he tells the story but so much is happening. "And she invited leo over for sunday dinner and me and Luke are going to come out and im just so scared what she will think." Michael snuggles into calum.

"Well she didn't seemed to pleased to see the age difference of me and cal." Ashton points out before receiving a hit from Calum.

"Not helping." Calum tells his boyfriend and Ashton throws his hands up in surrender. "When i told my mom i was dating ash she cared more about my happiness than the age difference, im sure your mom will feel the same." Calum comforts while rubbing Michael's back.

"Someone's is jealous." Michael points out when he sees the look on Ashton's face.

"Am not." Ashton defends.

"Its not my fault Cally loves me more." Michael giggles placing a kiss on Calum's cheek.
-
To: boyfriend (daddy) 😇

Hi !

From: boyfriend (daddy) 😇

Hi baby , what did you do today?

To: boyfriend (daddy) 😇

Cally and ashton came over

Mommy didnt like how much older ashton was :(

From: boyfriend (daddy) 😇

We will be fine princess, dont worry. Get some sleep. Ill see you tomorrow 💗

To: boyfriend (daddy) 😇

Goodnight daddy. Love you

Michael bites his lip and reads the text over 7 times before sending it then falls into a peaceful sleep.
-
A/n: gahhh michael said "i love you" !

Also this is like a month after they start dating just for clarification and next chapter will be half of a day after this chapter and half sunday. Thanks for reading :)

Comment comment comment