Fifteen.

"Wake up princess, you have school." Luke lightly shakes Michael awake.

Michael wakes up and the memories of last night come flashing back. He sighs and snuggles into Luke.

"Can I stay home? I feel sad." He mumbles into Luke's chest.

"Of course baby. I love you. I never want to see my princess sad." Luke whispers and kisses all over Michael's face. They stay snuggled together for a while, no one saying anything. It's a comfortable silence. They both feel safe .

" 'm hungry Lukey." Michael whines into Luke's chest and Luke giggles.

"What would you like? I can make you waffles or pancakes or bacon or eggs or toast or we could go out or-" Luke gets cut off by a kiss from Michael.

"Waffle is fine. Love you." Michael feels better now that he is with Luke despite what happened. If his mother thinks he's a "slut" and kicks him out for something as stupid as dating his brothers friend , who is legal, then she isn't worth crying over. Obviously michael is extremely sad but he is trying his best to not cry.

"Princess, i was thinking this weekend we could go to that fancy hotel up the street for the weekend. I can take you to the spa and to get your nails done and we can go out to eat at the fancy restaurant. We can play royalty for the day." Luke sees how Michael's eyes lit up when Luke mentioned each activity they planned to do.

"Can we do it? I want you to be my first time, daddy." Michael says innocently, not realizing how he is killing Luke.

"I wanna make love to you, princess." Luke picks up Michael and spins him around. He trips on his own foot and they both go tumbling down. Luke makes sure to flip them so Michael lands on him as a cushion. They end up in a fit of giggles and Michael's phone goes off. Their heads whip up.

"Cally." Michael yells, getting up and running to his phone.

From: Cally 🐶

Where r u mikey i miss uuuuuu 💗

Michael frowns. He hadn't told Calum yet.

To: Cally 🐶

My mom didn't take me dating Luke very well. She kinda kicked me out. I'm at Luke's rn. Ill be at school tommorow 💗

Michael's eyebrows furrow as he gets a text from his mom. His hands start shaking, scared to open the text.

"My mom just texted me." Michael states.

"What did she say?"

"Dunno." Michael replied and swallowed the lump in his throat. He slowly opened the text scared of what it would say.

"It's okay baby, she probably just came to her senses and is apologizing."

From: mommy 😇

Michael i love you so much. Im sorry i said those things. If i could take them back i would. Me and dylan both apologize. We were just surprised and worried about you i'm sure luke treats you well. Your happiness is what matters most to me and i can see how happy he makes you. How about we meet up for lunch and we can meet luke properly? 💕💕💕💕💕💕

A huge smile spreads across his face. Things are going back to normal.

"Baby thats great! Despite what happened I'm excited to formally meet her." Luke smiles and rubs circles on Michael's hips, kissing his cheek over and over.

"Maybe your mommy and daddy can come and that way I can meet them aswell." Michael suggests and Luke nods placing his lips on Michael's.
-
A/N: this chapter was very boring and a filler but i promise next chapter will be much longer and better. It will be the hotel and meeting the parents. Thank you for reading+liking+commenting.