Five.

From: Princess 🎀👑

I like-like you Lukey.

Luke stares down at his screen and breaks into a huge smile. His smile soon turns into a frown as he realizes they can't be together. Luke is nearly 19 and Michael is only 15. Luke decides distancing himself from the boy is the best way to get over him. It's gunna be hard when he's at his house everyday.

"Luke are you even listening?" Dylan complains.

"Y-yeah sorry, go on." Luke responds.

"So as I was saying, I haven't gotten laid in a month. After highschool I thought i would grow up and not fuck every boy or girl i saw, but it's hard." Dylan explains. Luke gets an idea on how he can keep his mind off of Michael.

"Maybe we could do something together. No strings attached, like fuck buddies." Luke says casually.

"Yeah it would be fun. My brother and my parents aren't home, we could start right now." Dylan says climbing onto Luke's lap.
-
"Mikey can you please stop staring at your phone for 2 minutes and cuddle me?" Calum says giving him puppy dog eyes. Michael rolls his eyes and complies snuggling into his raven haired friend.

"I told L-Lukey I like him and he didn't answer. He probably hates me now." Michael frowns.

"He's probably just busy Michael. No one can hate you." Calum says kissing the top of Michael's head.

"Why don't we go in the hot tub at your house. It could take your mind off of him." Calum suggests.

"Shut up, you just wanna go in my hot tub." Michael jokingly hits calum's arm. "Let's go."

The boys race to Michael's front door fighting to get in. Michael giggles as he wins but his face drops when he sees whats happening in his living room.

"You wo-" calum gets cut off as he sees Luke straddling Dylan. His lips swollen and hair a mess. Michael's eyes start to water and he runs upstairs, Calum following close behind.

Dylan saw the worry on Luke's face. "He's a prude. He's probably only crying because he's never seen anyone making out. Come on, let's finish." Dylan says leaning up to kiss the tall boy once again. Luke pulls away quickly.

"I'm gunna make sure he's okay." Luke runs up the stairs. He reaches the door with a sign that says princess and starts to knock.

"Go away." Calum says from inside the room.

"Just let me talk to him. Please."

Dylan walks up the stairs seconds later. "Leave the brat be. Im hard, let's finish what we started." Dylan says pulling Luke to his room. Luke thinks about it. He can't date Michael and this will get him to stop thinking about the boy. Luke pushes him up against the door.

"Do you want me to touch you?" Luke nibbles on his ear and slides his hand down to the waistband of Dylan's boxers.

He wishes it was Michael's panties he was sliding his hands down.
-
"They were moaning all night long." Michael frowns into his pillow.

"I told you we should've slept at my house." Calum says and snuggles to his friend. He feels bad for Michael. Luke made it seem as though he liked him. Michael finally got the courage to tell him about his crush and Luke fucks Michael's brother. "Let's go get breakfast. I'll make you bacon." Calum bribes. It's gunna be hard to get Michael out of bed. When Michael is upset he rarely leaves his room.

"Bring it up to me? Don't wanna see him." Michael explains, knowing that Luke is still at his house. Calum and gets out of bed, leaving a wet kiss to Michael's forehead.

He hums as he skips down the steps looking for a sign of Luke still being here. He groans when he sees the tall lad resting his arms on the counter waiting for something to pop up from the toaster. Calum makes his way to the refrigerator without saying a word to him.

"Is Michael okay?" Luke breaks the silence biting his lip. He regrets every second of last night. He felt bad when Michael caught him but he also knew that nothing could ever happen between them. He supposes that continuing to fuck Dylan wasn't going to make the situation any better.

"Is Dylan's ass okay?" Calum says back sassily.

"Just tell him to text me." Luke says. Calum just glares at him. "Please"

"Why should I?" He rolls his eyes at Luke's pleas.

"I fucked up." Luke says more to himself then to Calum.

"Yeah, you did." Calum places the bacon on the plate and makes his way back up to Michaels room debating if he should tell Michael to text Luke. "I got bacon." Calum yells entering Michael's pink room. Michael groans at the sudden yelling.

"Was he there?" Michael asks, you can still see the tear stains on his cheeks. Calum frowns.

"No. Didn't see him." Calum lies. He wants Michael to stay away from that dick. Michael reached for his phone seeing 20 messages. All from Luke. He contemplates reading them but decides against it realizing it will just upset him more.

He had only know Luke for a few days and he's only 15 for god sake. Why was he stupid enough to think that Luke liked him.