Six.

It had been a few weeks since Luke or Michael had spoken. Luke had made no effort to contact Michael. Or so michael thought. Every night Luke would hover his finger over the send button but would always end up deleting the message rather than sending it. Then he would call Dylan to help him get his mind off of Michael. It didn't work very well though because he would imagine it was Michael he was pounding into.

Luke stares up at Ms. Clifford nervously. She had just asked him if he could stay at the house and keep an eye on Michael for the week so she could take Dylan on a trip for his birthday, which was a few days ago. He didn't want to disappoint her and make her go through the trouble of having to find another babysitter she knew she could trust. Plus he really needed the money. He nods and smiles but on the inside he is groaning. A few weeks ago a whole week alone with Michael would have made Luke extremely excited. But now Michael hates him and he doesn't blame him.
-
"Why can't i just sleep over Cally's?" Michael whines. His mom is making Luke keep an eye on him all week. He can't be alone with that dick for a whole week.

"Because I said so. But he is welcome to come over if Luke is okay with it. Now Luke will be over really soon, I have to go. I love you. Behave." And just like that Michael's mom left. He groaned and picked up his phone to ask Calum to come over. Michael didn't bother to wait for Luke to come so he could ask him first.

"Cally." Michael says into the phone. "You HAVE to come over. My mommy is making Luke watch me and I don't wanna be alone with him."

"Be over in a sec." Calum says already starting to pack his overnight bag. He feels the need to protect his feminine friend. Even if its against some 19 year old fuckboy who could probably kill him if he tried.

Michael plays on his phone waiting for Calum and Luke to arrive. He hopes Calum comes first, he can't handle being with Luke for that long. The amount of times he has heard his brother groan out Luke's name makes him never want to see the boy again. His thoughts get interrupted when the door opens to reveal Luke with a skin tight gray shirt and sweatpants hanging low on his hips.

"H-hi." Michael says careful to not make eye contact.

"Hi princess." Luke says trying to make things not seem different than before even though they totally are. Despite the fact that Michael is angry at him he blushes and that brings smirk to Luke's face. "Listen." Luke starts. "I really like you Mikey." Luke tells the small boy.

"Th-then why did y-you do naughty things with Dylan?" Michael asks tears welling up in his eyes.

"Baby don't cry." Luke says wiping his tears. "When I saw your text I got really upset because it's illegal for us to be together and your brother is my best friend and I didn't think it would have been able to work. So i took my mind of you by having sex with your brother. I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have done it. I regret it more than anything." Luke holds Michael in his arms admitting his feelings for him. Michael smiles. He hears a knock on the door and runs out of Luke's lap to open it.

"Cally." Michael yells throwing himself into the tan boys arms. Calum hugs back but rolls his eyes when seeing Luke send him a death glare. He has no right to be jealous. "Can we play hide and seek?" He gives Calum a puppy dog face.

"Sorry Mikey. We need more than two people." Calum explains and Michael frowns.

"I'll play." Luke suggests wanting to make the pale boy happy.

"Y-You really will?" Michael smiles and Luke nods. He begins jumping up and down and clapping his hands. "You be it. Count t-to 100." Michael runs away to try to find a hiding spot. His house is pretty big so there are many places. Calum just sits in the dry tub with the curtain shut and plays on his phone. He was never any good at hide and seek. Michael finally finds a spot in his closet behind his dresses. Luke has rarely been in his room so he probably wont find him.

"Coming." Luke yells. Luke searches Michaels pink room. "Princess are you in here?" Michael hears Luke say in a singsong tone. Michael frowns, he has missed Luke calling him that. He has been thinking. Luke hurt him so bad, he can't just forgive him so quickly. He starts crying thinking about these last few weeks. Michael had always been sensitive so he got upset very easily. Suddenly the door opens scaring Michael. Luke walks smiling at the small boy. "Found yo- princess are you okay? What's wrong baby?"

"Y-you hurt me r-really bad and n-now you are acting like n-nothing happened? It makes me sad." Michael frowns still crying.

"Baby, I'm so so sorry. You mean a lot to me. Let's let things go back to the way they were before what happened and we can see what happens from there. Would you like that?" Luke asks as he once again wipes the boys tears. Michael nods and makes grabby hands at Luke. Luke picks him up koala style as they go to find Calum.

"C-cally isn't very good at th-this game. L-let's check the bathroom." Michael points to the door still in Luke's muscular arms. The two make their way to the bathroom door and Luke sets Michael down in order to open the door. "Found you Cally." Michael giggles as he pulls open the curtain.

"Yes you did Mikey." Calum says getting out of the tub and booping Michaels nose. Luke rolls his eyes being slightly jealous of how close the two boys are.
-
Michael walks down the stairs, Calum following closely behind.

"Bye bye Cally. I wish your mom would let you stay over." Michael says, frowning.

"Me too. Bye mikey." He says kissing the top of Michaels head and walking out the door. Michael sits on the couch next to Luke.

"It's late princess. You should probably get to bed." Luke explains.

"M-mommy usually tucks me in a-and gives me a night-night k-kiss." Michael says embarrassed.

"I can do that." Luke says quickly. "I mean if you want me to." Luke adds.

"Y-you would do that f-for me?" Michael smiles. Luke nods and picks Michael up like he did before. He walks up the stairs carrying Michael seeing as he is much smaller than Luke himself. He plops him on the bed.

Michael gets under the covers and waits for Luke to tuck him in. Luke wraps Michael up like a little burrito and smiles at him fondly.

"Goodnight Princess." Luke says and starts to walk out of the room.

"L-Lukey you f-forgot the kiss." Michael says shyly. Luke comes back and kisses the boy on his pale cheek. "Not like that. L-like this." Michael says and brings him face close to Luke's pecking his lips. They both smile.

"Sleep well princess."