Twelve.

Michael sat on Lukes lap intently watching the episode of pokemon which luke groaned about when michael put on. But michael gave him a pouty face and luke gave in instantly.

"We have 3 hours to ourselves lets do something." Luke suggests getting bored of the cartoon. Michael turns his body so he is facing luke and presses his lips against the older boy's. The boys continuing kissing. Michael straddles Luke and begins to grind down his hips to get some friction.

"D-daddy." Michael moans. Luke grabs michaels hips and slides his tongue in the small boy's mouth.

"So pretty for me. You are so beautiful." Luke praises and Michael blushes before they go back to kissing. Luke runs his hand under Michael's shirt and pinches his sensitive nipples. Luke lets out a moan at Michaels facial expressions.

"Take off your shirt daddy." Michael says while blushing. Luke does as told and flips them so Michael is now laying on the couch with Luke hovering over him. He sucks on michael's neck until he finds his sweet spot. He makes sure to leave a mark then leaves a trail of kisses all the way to michael's  thighs.

"What the fuck?"

Both boys jump apart at the unknown voice. They see the owner of the voice and immediately start to panic.

"I get to leave class early and I come back to this? My best friend basically fucking my 15 year old brother. That's fucking illegal." Dylan yells, anger filling him.

"Actually he is 16, its legal." Luke says but then realizes that he is admitting to fucking Michael. "Fuck i mean we weren't fucking." Michael cowers behind Luke while his boyfriend and brother yell at each other.

"Well it sure looks like you were about to." Dylan screams throwing his arms everywhere in frustration.

Luke sighs hes going to find out that they are together someday so why not just tell him. He thinks it over. He will most likely not be able to babysit and there is a chance that they will have to break up but the consequences could be worse if they hide it for longer.

"Michael is my boyfriend." Luke admits and Dylan looks at him shocked. The shock soon turns into anger.

"Get out. If i see you near my brother i will fuck you up." He screams as he kicks Luke out.

"Please." Michael begs Dylan but hes already up the stairs with his door shut and Luke is already half way down the street trying to figure out what to do.
-
To: princess 👑🎀

Come over please. Im lonely and I really need your cuddles princess

From: princess 👑🎀

But yesterday dylan said i cant see you anymore :'(

To: princess 👑🎀

Have you ever snuck out before? Put a bunch of pillows under your blanket and come out of your window.

From: princess 👑🎀

Nooooo. Thats naughty

To: princess 👑🎀

How about you say you are going to a friends but come cuddle with me instead 😊

From: princess 👑🎀

Deal. But only because i miss you already

To: princess 👑🎀

Ill pick you up at the corner 😘
-
"I like you a lot and i dont want to end this just because of dylan." Luke explains then pecks michaels forehead.

"Neither do i. We have to be sneaky though." Luke nods but sighs. He doesn't want to have to hide their relationship. He wants to be able to kiss michael in public and hold his hand and show him off. His thoughts get interrupted when Michael's phone rings.

"Hi mommy." Michael says into the phone.

"Dylan told me you went to a friends." She says.

"I did."

"Calum is your only friend and i just saw him at the grocery store with his mom. Where are you?" His mother says worried.

"I made a new friend. His names leo." Michael quickly thinks of a cover story.

"Oh thats great michael. Im glad you are making new friends. Love you bye." She says excitedly.

"Love you." He says and hangs up. He sighs in relief. He has never lied to his mom before. Michael sighs and cuddles into Luke. He really likes him.