Eleven.

Michaels mom was coming back today and to be honest he didn't want her to. Luke and him had been cuddling and exchanging kisses all last night and  morning. When his mom and brother were home he couldn't do that. Luke had told him not to ever call him daddy infront of his mother or his brother. Michael had frowned because he likes it.

"D-daddy how will we cuddle when d-dylan and my mommy are home?" Michael said tears welling in his eyes. He liked Luke a lot and didn't want whatever they were to end.

"Well when your mom isn't home I can come visit and you can come see my at work. Im sure Calum would go with you. Ashton and him have been texting ever since they met the other day." Luke explains kissing Michael's forehead. "Once we figure out what we are and what we want to be we can tell your mom and hope it works out." Michael just nods and snuggles closer to Luke, enjoying this while it lasts.
-
"Mikey." Michael hears his mom yell and he pecks Luke's lips before running downstairs to hug his mom. "Did you behave?" She says embracing her son. Michael nods. "I saw your photo shoot baby. You look so gorgeous."

"Thank you mommy." Michael pulls away from his mom and smiles. "Go help your brother with the bag." Michael rolls his eyes but complies. "I can't thank you enough Luke."

"Really it was no problem. Michael's actually really fun to hang around with." Luke says smiling to himself.

"Well i was wondering if it's not too much to ask could you babysit him while Dylan is at school. He has classes at two now and Michael gets scared when he's home alone." Michael's mom asks nervous of being turned down.

"Of course. I would love to." Luke says a little two excitedly earning a questioning look from Dylan. "I mean I don't work that much on weekdays and if i were to work , he could always come." Luke explains this time more casually.

"Great. Ill give you a call." Karen says smiling. Luke gives her a hug goodbye and runs upstairs to say goodbye to Michael.

"L-lukey are you really gunna babysit me everyday?" Michael says excitedly. Luke nods and kisses Michael.

"I have to go before your mom and brother get suspicious, bye princess." Michael waves goodbye as Luke walks out of his pink bedroom.

"Bye mate." Luke says to Dylan before exiting the Clifford household with a big smile plastered on his face. Him and Michael might actually work.
-
Luke walks into the sex shop happily.

"Why are you so smiley today?" Ashton gives him a suggesting look.

"I think me and Michael might actually work." Luke says happily.

"How? Won't it be hard with Dylan always there." Ashton questions the boy. He sees how much Luke cares for Michael.

"She asked me to babysit him after school everyday. I think I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend." Luke says blushing.

"Good for you."

The rest of the day is filled with thoughts of a certain feminine boy.
-
Luke takes a deep breath as he parks his car outside of Michael's school. He has known the boy for a few weeks and he already has such strong feelings for the boy. Today he was going to ask him to be his boyfriend and he couldn't be more nervous. Michael could turn him down and he would have to be with him everyday. He gets snapped out of his thoughts as he hears the bell ring signaling school is over. He sees Michael walking towards his car with his hand intertwined with Calum's. Luke boils with anger.

"L-Lukey." Michael shouts, jumping into the front seat of the car. "I missed you so much." Michael explains and places a wet kiss on the taller boys cheek.

"Why were you holding hands with Calum."

"N-no need to be jealous L-Lukey. Calum is Ashy's boyfriend." Michael giggles. "Are you my boyfriend Lukey?" Michael says nervously.

"How about we talk about it when we get home princess." Luke says an Michael nods

The ride home seemed to last a lifetime. Michael fiddled with his fingers the whole time, scared of what Luke was going to say. Luke opens Michael's door for him like a gentlemen and Michael nods his head as a thank you.

When michael walks into the house his heart stops. A furry pink blanket lay on the floor with cookies and strawberry milk (A/N: STRAWBERRY MILK FIC BYE) and other goodies.

"I-is this for me?" Michael looks up at Luke hopefully. He cannot believe someone would do all this for him. Someone he has known for only a few months. Someone that was nearly 4 years older and his older brothers best friend.

"Of course princess." Luke kisses michaels head and gestures for him so sit down. "I need to talk to you princess."

Michael's palms start to sweat at those words. He calms down when he thinks about the situation. Luke wouldn't do all this if he were telling him something bad. He swallows hard and nods.

"I like you a lot. And I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend?" Luke says getting more and more nervous by the second. Michael jumps into the taller boys arms showering his face with kisses. No one has liked Michael before. Especially someone that he liked equally as much.

"O-Of course Lukey." Michael giggles sitting in the tall lads lap. The rest of the day was spent with laughs and small kisses. And maybe a few hickeys but no one had to know.
-
A/N; i always forget how i set up my authors notes but i know this was pretty short and i apologize but school has been a lot lately. Also i took a long time to publish it and i am sorry. I will try and get the next chapter up much quicker.

This was kinda a filler but it is needed in the story.

Love you lots. Comment because it makes me wanna update and i love reading them.