Fourteen.

Michael reads over the text at least 100 times. He can't believe Luke actually loves him back. He smiles widely.

From: boyfriend (daddy) 😇

Goodmorning princess. I love you so much and i am so lucky to have you in my life. Ever since i came to your house for the first time I knew that I needed to have you. You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on. I love you so much.

Oh and ill be at your house around 5 😘
-
Luke pulls up at him and Michael's meeting spot at precisely 5.

"Missed you." Luke breathes and pulls Michael in for a heated kiss.

"I'm nervous Lukey." Michael confesses.

"No matter what happens, I love you baby and no one can split us apart."

The rest of the drive was silent. Luke tapped his fingers against the steering wheel and Michael fiddled with the hem of his shirt. The pull up outside of the stone house and Luke entwines his hand with Michael's. He kisses the top of his hand before getting out of the car and heading to the door, michaels hand still in his.

They take a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Hi it's so nice to meet y- Luke? What are you doing here?" Karen, michael's mum, asks horribly confused as to why Luke was at her house when he had recently quit his babysitting job. Rather than saying anything Michael just lifts up his hand which is intertwined with Luke's. He starts to worry. The look on his mothers face is unreadable. Luke gives his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Mom, meet 'leo'." Michael looks at the ground.

"You are dating Luke?" She yells and Michael nods his head. "That's disgusting and illegal. You either break up with him and never see him again or you are out. I will not have a slut in my house." Karen yells and Michael's heart breaks . He can't break up with Luke, he loves him.

"Listen to me." He says through tears. "I love Luke and he loves me. I'm 16 so it's completely legal and he is 19 so he is only 3 years older. Please mom." Michael practically begs.

"Get out. If you love him so much, go with him. I don't want a whore." Michael's mom spits.

"Fine he will come with me. He's 16 for fucks sake and you are kicking him to the curb because of who he fell in love with. You are the disgusting one." Michael runs to Luke's car crying and Luke chases after him.

"I love you so much princess. You mean the world to me and I want you to remember that we will get through this. Together." Luke assures while rubbing Michael's thigh soothingly. "I told my mom too. She's excited to meet you. She is happy that i found someone that makes me happy, she doesn't care how young you are. Isn't that great?" Luke tells.

"Yeah, atleast someone accepts us. There are so many illegal relationships out there or just plain out wrong ones but we are in a completely normal and legal relationship but are still being discriminated." Michael sighs and wipes his tears from his cheeks.

"You can borrow some clothes tonight and tomorrow we can have Calum go get you all of yours. As much as i love seeing you in my clothes, I can't go more than a day without seeing you in those pretty clothes of yours." Lukes bops Michael's nose and Michael giggles.
-
Luke walks back into his room after going into his bathroom to brush his teeth. Rather than seeing the small boy in his bed he sees a blob of blankets. He lifts them up to reveal michael with tears running down his cheeks. Luke's heart breaks. He can't stand seeing his princess cry or upset. Michael is such an amazing person who deserves all the love and happiness the world has to offer.

"Baby come here." Luke gestures for Michael to cuddle with him as he lays in his bed. Michael rests his head on top of Luke's chest but still lets out quiet sobs.

"I have to show you something." Luke says and pulls out his phone. Michael nods and focuses his attention on Luke. He pulls up a tab of the american apparel website and right there on the front cover is Michael sucking on a red lollipop. Michael's eyes fill with happiness and Luke could see how ecstatic he was. "It's you princess. You are so beautiful they had to put you right on the front. I'm so proud of you." Luke praises and michael nudges his head into the crook of Luke's neck while still smiling widely. "My little model."

After a few more praises from Luke and some kisses, Michael and Luke shared 'i love you's' michael and Luke drifted to sleep. Holding onto eachother closely.
-

A/N: I finally updated. Only a few more chapters left 😬. After this im going to start a calum book and its boyxboy but not a ship in the band. The other character is going to be named griffin and im really excited because ive never done a story like that before.

Please like and comment because it keeps me motivated to write and i love to hear what you guys think and read through your funny comments.

Thanks for reading ily !