Eight.

"It's okay mommy, me and Lukey are having fun." Michael doesn't mind that his mom had just told him she won't be home until the day after his birthday. Luke will be there and so will Calum and he is satisfied with that.

"I have to go baby. Love you, bye." She says before hanging up. Michael can't wait for tomorrow. Him Luke and Calum are going to go out for a birthday lunch then they will go to Michael's first ever photoshoot. Like Luke promised he is gunna make him feel good. Michael looked some stuff up and is beyond excited.

"Michael, I have work today. Do you and Calum wanna come or do you wanna stay here with him?" Luke asks from the bathroom where he is getting ready.

"I-I wanna go." Michael says.

"Just tell Calum we will pick him up in 2 minutes." Michael just nods and takes out his phone to text his kiwi friend.
-
Michael and Cal. walk through the mall hand in hand. The boys had always been really close. Hand holding and little kisses were completely normal for the two friends. Luke watched from the front desk of the store. Michael and Calum were at the store across from his and his blood was boiling. Calum was all over his baby.

"Dude. You alright?" Ashton, his coworker, asks. "You've been staring at that kid like you are gunna kill him for 40 minutes."

"He's all over my boyfriend." Luke says letting the word boyfriend slip without even thinking. What are him and Michael? They are something, right?

"Boyfriend? That kids like 12." Ashton laughs.

"Fifteen. Sixteen tomorrow." Luke says not taking his eyes off of the pair. Ashton just rolls his eyes and gets back to work. After about 20 more minutes if glaring Calum and Michael move onto another store. Luke waves Michael over to him wanting him to stop holding hands with the kiwi boy. Michael lets go of Calums hand much to Lukes pleasure. He runs up to the desk of the sex shop that michael still doesnt understand. What do cat ears and handcuffs have to do with sex? Michael blushes at the thought.

"H-hi Lukey. When d-does your shift end?" Michael asks looking into the objects in the glass checkout desk curiously.

"We could get one of those you know?" Luke suggests catching Michael's attention. "For tomorrow. These toys make you feel extra good." Michael blushes and nods his head quickly. Luke laughs at how eager michael is.

Luke looks over at Calum and sees him talking to ashton. Calum's eyes widen as ashton points to a pair of fuzzy handcuffs and whispers something in his ear. A tall man walks into the store and Luke groans. "I have to get back to work now princess." Luke says and hands Michael a 20$ bill. "You and Calum can go to the foodcourt. I get off in 30 minutes ill meet you there." Michael just nods and kisses Luke's cheek in response. Calum pockets a piece of paper and waves goodbye to ashton then follows Michael out the door of the store.

"He's like 12." Luke says to ashton in a mocking tone. Ashton rolls his eyes and approaches the costumer to ask him if he needs help with anything.
-
Calum and Michael decided to have a sleepover much to Lukes dismay. He wasn't going to stop Michael from being friends with him. But he swares Calum does it just to piss him off. He kisses michael while staring right at Luke. Luke unlocks the door of the house and enter, the two younger boys following closely behind him.

"L-lukey. I-im tired I'm going to bed." Michael yawns, rubbing his eyes.

"Do you want me to tuck you in princess?" Luke says and Michael nods his head while smiling widely. Calum rolls his eyes. He hates Luke, he hurt Michael once, how does he know he won't do it again. Michael lay in the bed with Calum next to him. Luke tucks the covers under Michael and Michael pouts his lips, asking for a goodnight kiss. Luke lightly places his lips on the boys. They stay like this for a few seconds enjoying the feeling if each others soft lips. They pull away when Calum clears his throat loudly.

"Goodnight Princess." Luke says to Michael placing one last kiss on his lips.
-
A/N:this is just a filler chapter, next chapter will be Michael's birthday YAY.

How do you guys feel about ashton and calum?

What toy should Michael and Luke use for Michael's birthday?