Nine.

Michael lay in bed staring up at the ceiling. He tried everything but he just can't sleep. He imagines what tomorrows going to be like. Michael hears the loud snores coming from Calum's lips and rolls his eyes. He decides to go see if Luke is awake in his parents bedroom. He peeks his head into the room and sees the blonde boy scrolling away on his phone.

"L-lukey." Michael says barely above a whisper. He felt the need to talk quietly because of how late it was. Luke looks up at the sound of Michaels voice.

"Baby are you okay?" Luke says, his voice laced with concern.

"Can't s-sleep." He says while rubbing his eyes and walking towards the bed that Luke was in. When Michael gets beside the bed Luke grabs his hips and pulls him into the bed with him. He lightly covers Michael up and stares at him.

"You need your sleep princess. It's a big day tomorrow." Luke says and kisses Michaels cheek.

"C-can I sleep in h-here with you?" Michael asks already getting comfortable in the bed.

"I would love for you to sleep here. This way i can cuddle with my princess." Lukes words cause heat to rise to michaels cheeks. Michael lays his head on Luke's chest and closes his eyes. He thinks. What is going to happen when Dylan and his mom get back? Him and Luke can't do this in front of Dylan. Would things go back to how they were when Luke and Michael didnt talk at all? Michael decides to sleep and not think about it because he is happy and he will worry about that when it happens.
-
Michael wakes up to yelling and someone bouncing on his bed. Well his mom's bed. He opens his eyes and sees Calum bouncing up and down next to him while shouting "happy birthday". Luke sits beside him with a pile of pancakes and a candle in the middle.

"Happy birthday princess." Luke says and plants a kiss on his cheek. Michael giggles and his eyes light up. He is so incredibly happy. "Eat your pancakes and get ready baby. You have your first photo shoot today." Luke mentions and Michael's smile grows larger.

After finishing his delicious breakfast he stands in front of his closet in just peach panties wondering what to wear. He settles on high waisted pants with light up shoes and a blue croptop with clouds on it. They will probably tell him what to wear anyway. He takes out his phone and tweets about going for his first photo shoot for american apparel. Immediately he gets hundreds of responses. Girls loved him for some reason. One catches his eye.

@lukehemmo: @kittenmikey im so proud of my pretty princess !

Michael blushes and smiles widely. Luke must have blocked Dylan otherwise he wouldn't be able to tweet michael. Michael quickly retweets and likes it before going downstairs to meet Luke and Calum.

"I-I'm ready." Michael says nervously. He always took his own pictures, he has never had someone there telling him what to do. It makes him feel a lot better knowing Luke and Calum will be there to support him.
-
They pull up to a glass building. Michael stares up in awe at the height of the building. Luke puts his hand on the pale boys leg. Michael blushes and smiles up at him. They park Luke's black car and Michael takes a deep breath before opening his door and walking into the giant building with Luke and Calum on each side of him. Luke and Calum can both tell that Michael is extremely nervous but dont say anything. Instead they each put a reassuring hand on michaels shoulder.
-
Michael looks beautiful. They dressed him in a pink and white croptop with the words "daddys princess" across the chest (luke gets a little hard over that, but no one has to know that), a pink tennis skirt, and they let him wear his light up shoes. The slightest bit of makeup and a few sparkles adorn his face. Calum is sat in the pink chair that is placed to the right of the photographer while Luke stands right behind him smiling fondly at the boy striking poses for the camera.

A tall guy walks into the room with a bag of lollipops. He hands michael a red one and he stares at it confused.

"Suck on it." The photographer says casually. Michael unwraps it and sucks on his slowly while doing the poses the photographer tells him to do. Luke can't watch much longer without getting hard. Michael makes eye contact with him and Luke can't take it. He can't wait to go home and make Michael feel amazing. To see his face contort out of pleasure. He wants to hear Michaels pretty moans and the way he would writher underneath him.

Luke is in his own world and doesn't even realise Michael skip over to him.

"Hi Lukey." Michael giggles. Luke notices that he doesn't stutter. Even though its only two words, michael would usually stutter on it. He has gotten better and it makes Luke happy knowing that he is more comfortable with him. Calum runs over and hugs michael tightly. He places a kiss on his cheek and tells him how amazing he did. Luke rolls his eyes but chooses to ignore it. "He said I did better than some of the m-models that have been doing this for y-years." Michael says excitedly.

"He was right. You did absolutely perfect and you look astonishing." Luke says in a fake British accent. Michael giggles and blushes. He takes michaels hand in his and leads them back outside to his car. Calum walks beside Michael. Although Calum is scared that Luke may hurt Michael again, he is still happy that Luke is treating him well and making him happy. But if Luke does one thing to hurt michael he will not hesitate to punch him. Even if Luke could kill him with just him pinky finger.

They all situate themselves in the car. Luke slides his hand up michaels thigh.

"Now how about we drop Calum off and go have some fun? Would you like that princess?" Luke whispers to michael and michael blushes and nods excitedly.
-
A/N: IM SORRY ! No smut this chapter but next one i promise. Sorry it took so long to update, school has been stressing me lately but i will try to get the next chapter up sooner. Thank you for reading and please comment, it makes me wanna update