Seven.

Michael wakes up to the smell of bacon. Happily he runs down the stairs. At the last step he trips on falls on his bum.

"Mommy!" He cries out. Luke hears the cries and comes rushing to the sound of the crying.

"What happened baby?" Luke says taking Michael in his arms and carrying him to the couch. He places him on his lap.

"I-I tripped down the s-stairs." Michael whimpers.

"Awe you're okay princess. I got you." After a few minutes of letting michael cry he wipes his tears. "All better?" Luke asks and Michael nods. Michael fixes his sitting position. In the process Luke skims his hand over Michaels clothes dick.

"L-lukey I feel f-funny." Michael explains not used to the feeling of being hard.

"Princess, it's called being hard." Luke explains and begins to get hard himself at the boys innocence. Michael has heard Dylan talk about it before

"How do i-i make i-it go away l-lukey?" Michael says.

"Well Mikey, you can touch yourself, or have someone else touch you. It feels really good." Luke whispers in Michaels ear.

"C-can you make me feel g-good Lukey?" Michael looks up at him innocently.

Luke stares at him in shock. He cant, he wishes he could. Its illegal and wrong, the young boy didnt understand.

"When's your birthday princess?" Luke asks ignoring the boys previous question.

"Next week, the 27th." Michael says still frowning.

"How about this, on your birthday I'll come over and I'll make you feel good." Luke offers. He can't wait to get his hands on the pale boy. To leave marks down his thighs. Luke let's out a small moan as michael readjusts his seating position.

"I w-want you to make me feel good now." Michael whines and Luke gives him a look.

"Baby, I can't but I promise you, on your birthday." Michael sighs but agrees. "Now. Let's go eat some bacon." Luke says and Michael bolts into the kitchen.
-
Michael invited Calum over much to Luke's annoyance. He knew Calum hated him and he would not be able to go near Michael while Calum was here. Luke sat downstairs eating ramen noodles while Michael and Calum were in Michaels bedroom playing some kind of game. Luke goes upstairs to check on the boys. When he opens the door he sees something he was not expecting.

Michael was strutting around in his panties and high socks while Calum sat on Michaels bed clapping.

"H-hi Lukey." Michael says. "I-it's a fashion show. Wanna watch? Right n-now it's only C-calum and my s-stuffies." Michael explains and sends Luke the cutest smile. Luke wants to watch the fashion show more than anything but he knows he will get hard and it will end awkwardly. Luke begins to deny Michael's offer but gets cut off. "P-please Lukey. You said I could b-be a model. Remember?" Michael says. Luke remembers buying michael the pretty skirt and panties. He remembers the look in Michael's eyes as he stared up at the models in the store.

"It would be an honor to watch the prettiest model of all work the runway." Luke smiles and sits on the bed next to a stuffed bear and Calum. Calum glares at him but Luke just ignores it because Michael looks so happy. Michael rushes into his closet to change into the next outfit. Calum begins playing a song on his phone and Michael steps out in a baby pink dress with high white socks, a pink collar on his neck. Luke stares at him in awe. He is truly the prettiest thing Luke has ever laid eyes on.
-
"Get your shoes on princess we are going somewhere." Luke yells to Michael as he gets his own shoes on.

"P-please tell me where w-we are going Lukey." Michael begs but luke just shakes his head.

"It's a surprise."

Luke had convinced Michael to wear his runway outfit with the collar. Michael agreed because he's whipped for Luke and he actually really likes it himself. He slides his shoes on and follows Luke like a little duckling to his car.

After 30 minutes of fighting over which radio station to play they arrive at a big american apparel store.

"W-why didn't we j-just go to the one in the m-mall?" Michael asks. The mall was much closer. Luke doesn't respond just opens the door for Michael and leads him inside. Luke still doesn't say anything and rather than look at the clothes he leads him to a big desk and says a low "michael clifford" to the lady. Michael is beyond confused at this point. She and tells them to wait a second.

"You are going to become an american apparel model." Luke says booping Michael's nose.

"Wh-what?" Michael says. He must be lying. They actually thought that he was pretty enough to be a model?

"I took a few pictures of you during your fashion show yesterday and sent them in. They said they liked that you were breaking gender roles and to come  in today. And he we are." Luke smiles as he sees the sparkle in Michaels eyes. Michael had wanted this for so long.

They get interrupted when they get called in and both boys follow a tall blonde lady into a back room. Her hair is tugged back in a tight pony tail and she looks young.

"Hi boys. Im guessing youre michael." She says shaking the smaller boys hand. He nods.

"Your friend here sent in some pictures and I thought you would be perfect for the job." Michael smiles. "Have you ever done modeling before?" She asks sweetly. Technically he hasn't.

"W-well not professionally b-but i have a tumblr and a twitter with quite a lot of followers that I model for." Michael says blushing. Luke doesn't know about his tumblr. No one does, except Calum because calum takes some of the pictures for him.

"Thats great. Our followers like to have a way they can interact with our models. Since you already have big following you will gain fans quickly." The lady states and Michael sighs in relief. Luke stares at him fondly. He really hopes michael gets this job. It means a lot to him. "What's your tumblr and twitter name?" She asks. Michael fiddles with his fingers, he doesn't want Luke to know about them.

"Kittenmikey for both." He states nervously. She looks the names up and smiles seeing his large following of 150k.

"How old are you?" She asks and michael frowns.

"I'm only 15 but my birthday is next week." He explains.

"Great." Michael lets out another sigh of relief because of her words. "Fill this out and bring it in next week, we will start then." She hands Michael 2 sheers of paper and walks out.

"Im so happy for you princess. I told you you could be a model." Michael smiles at the praise. "Why didn't you tell me about your twitter?" Luke can't wait to go home and look at it. In a completely non-sexual way of course.

"N-no one knows about it except Cally. I-it's my getaway kind of." Michael says looking at the ground.

"Would you mind if i followed it?" Luke asks not wanting to make the boy feel like he is invading his privacy.

"O-of course you c-can follow it Lukey." Michael says as they walk back to Lukes car. "T-Thank you so much for this Lukey." Michael says before drifting off into sleep. Luke looks at the sleeping boy fondly as he drives down the back roads. He can't wait to see the boy all dressed up posing in front of the camera and being praised like he deserves.