Two.

Michael slowly opens his eyes as he hears the sound of a guitar. He looks around confused. Why the fuck is his brother playing guitar at 6 in the morning. He slides out of the sheets and pads across the cold floor.

"Dylan its six in the morning, shut the fuck- oh." Michael says as he opens the door. Its not the sight he was expecting to see. Luke sit on Dylans bed shirtless and with a mint green guitar on his lap.

"Sorry. Did i wake you?" Luke looks at michael. His lilac hair a mess on top of his head and his light pink shorts showing a lot of skin. Michael is just so pretty. He shouldn't be thinking of michael like this, he really shouldn't. Michael is a 15 year old boy while luke is 18 nearly 19.

"Y-yeah you did. W-where's dylan?" Michael bits his lip nervously. Luke's morning voice made michael weak.

"He had class this morning. Told me to stay until he got back." Luke explains

"You're r-really good." Michael doesn't look at Luke as he speaks.

"I am?" Luke asks and michael nods. "Any requests princess?"

Michael thinks about it before speaking. "I-i really like all time low." Luke pats the spot next to him. Michael slowly makes his way over to the bed and sits down on the duvet.

Luke begins playing 'somewhere in neverland.' "So here we go again
Wishin' we could start again
Mikey run away with me." Michael giggles at the lyric change. He fucking giggles and luke thinks his heart may burst at the beautiful sound. Luke turns his body so he is facing michael. "Do you wanna go downstairs and make something for breakfast? Dylan told me you guys had pancake mix." Michael nods his head a little too eagerly and jumps of the bed. Luke swears michael is purposely swinging his hips as he walks down the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Where's your friend?" Luke asks as he searches the cabinets for the mix.

"C-Calum? He's in bed. Heavy sleeper." Michael responds resting his head on his hands.

"Are you two like togeth-"

"No! Oh my god no." Michael violently shakes his head.

"Good." Luke says and flips over the first pancake onto a plate. He places the plate infront of the lilac haired boy and winks. Michael looks down at the food and blushes. The hottest boy he has ever seen just winked at him.

Michael moans as he takes the first bite of the delicious pancakes. Luke feels his pants tighten. Fuck that was hot.

"Are you okay Luke?" Michael asks concerned for the older boy.

"M'fine." Luke coughs out as he glances at the time. Its reads 7:00am. "I should probably get ready for work."

"What do you do?" Michael asks curiously.

"I work at a sex sho- store. I work at a store in the mall." Luke realizes he probably shouldn't mention the fact that he works at a sex shop infront if the innocent boy.

"Oh. The shower is upstairs, second door on the left."

"Wanna join me?" Luke mentally says but all he does is nod and walk up the carpeted stair case.
-
Luke stands under the running water and thinks. He thinks about the way michaels thighs look with his short skirts and how he sways his hips everytime he walks. He thinks about the way michael will giggle and the way that he blushes all the time. He feels himself harden and slides his hand down his body.

He grips himself and begins to pump. He bites his lip holding back a moan. Luke imagines michael on his knees looking up at him innocently through his long eyelashes. He imagines the way michaels pale skin would look with lovebites up his thighs. The way his face would scrunch up as he reaches his climax. The noises that would come out of his pretty, red lips.

Luke couldnt take it anymore. He lets go with a quiet string of swares. He hears a light knock on the bathroom door. Fuck hes caught.

"Are you okay in there Lukey?" Michael says from the other side of the door. He didnt mean to call him 'lukey', it just slipped.

"Yeah. Im good." Luke feels guilty. He just jacked of in his friends shower to the thought of his friends younger brother. Michael is just so pretty.

And Luke is completely and utterly fucked.