Three.

"Im telling you, he winked at me." Michael says to Calum. Calum had woken up right after Luke left for work.

"Dude, he's like 20."

"He's 18." Michael mumbles.

"Im sure your brother wouldn't like his 18 year old friends winking at his little 15 year old brother."

"Im not little cal. Im a freshman now." Michael smiles widely. He is finally in high school.

"Whatever mikey. Let's get dressed and go somewhere." Calum says as he grabs Michaels hand pulling him upstairs.

Michael stands staring at his closet. High waisted jeans or a dress? Michael quickly decides on the dress and sheds of his clothes. Michael and Calum have seen eachother naked so many times so there is no point in going to a different room. Michael pouts as he tries to reach the zipper on his back. After multiple failed attempts he begins to cry. He gets frustrated easily and is really sensitive.

"Mikey whats wrong?" Calum says wiping the smaller boys tears.

"I-I can't reach my zipper." Michael gestures to the back of his dress. Calum zips it up in a swift motion.

"All better. Now let's go, My mom is dropping us off at the mall." Calum explains rushing down the stairs almost falling a few times.
-
Joy pulls up in front of the mall.

"Be safe boys. Text me when you want me to come pick you up. Bye love you." Joys says as the boys get out of the minivan.

"Where do you wanna go?" Calum looks around and the stores. Calum really wants to go into hot topic but he decides to let Michael pick the first store. Michael smiles and excitedly points to the american apparel to the right of them. Calum follows behind michael who is happily skipping to the store.

Calum looks confused as the smaller boy stops at the entrance and stares up at the picture of a blonde model. As basic as it sounds Michael had always wanted to be a model for american apparel. He knew he would never be able to due to the fact that he was a boy. Gender norms suck.

"I like that skirt. You should try it on." Calum points to a floral skirt in the corner of the store trying to turn michaels attention away from what he was pouting at. Michael squeals  and hurries to grab it. Calum waits patiently as michael tries on the article of clothing. He steps out happily. It looks great on him.

"I love it." Michael giggles and goes back into the dressing room to change back into his clothes. After paying the boys make their way towards the food court. Calum's stomach growled about a hundred times while they were in the store.

"Is that Luke?" Calum asks. Michaels head snaps to where Cal is looking and sure enough there is luke, sitting behind the counter of some store. He is wearing the same black shirt he was wearing when he left michaels house.

"Y-Yeah it is. What is that store anyway?" Michael asks gesturing to the sign that says "X-RATED".

"It's a sex shop. Oh my god." Calum explains and michael blushes hard. "Should we go say hi?"

"No." Michael responds quickly. "I mean he is probably busy and I uh yeah." He says nervously.

"Fine. Lets just go get some food I'm starving."
-
Michael always gets a little embarrassed while shopping at victorias secret. There is always that one person that gives him a dirty look or makes a comment. Michael picks up a pair of black panties with pale pink bows going up the sides.

"Michael?" A familiar voice says. Michael looks up at the mention of his name. When he sees who the voice belongs to he feels like he could die.

"Oh h-hi L-luke." Michael stutters out. His cheeks heat up.

"What are you doing here?"

"Sh-shopping." Michael gestures to the bags in Calum's arms. Luke nods.

"I gotta get back to work , my break ends in 1 minute. Bye mikey." Luke says.

"Bye l-luke it was nice s-seeing you." Michael says barely being able to control his words.

"Oh and one more thing. Get those. They would look hot on you." Luke says and points to the panties in Michaels hand. He smirks at the innocent boys embarrassment as he walks out of the store.