Ten. *

Warning smut
-
Michael and Luke got home about and hour ago. Luke hasnt done what he promised michael yet and michael frowns thinking he forgot. He moves so he is sitting on the taller lads lap straddling him.

"L-lukey you promised you would m-make me feel good." Michael whines. Luke feels his jeans get tighter.

"Of course baby. But i got you something let me go get it." Luke picks up michael and places him on the couch. He gets up to get the bag from his store. Michael blushes as Luke hands the black bag to him. Michael pulls out a pair of pink fuzzy kitty ears and his eyes light up. Now he can be a kitten. "C'mere kitten." Luke says and michael straddles him again. He takes the ears from michaels hand and places it on michaels galaxy coloured hair. "Daddy will make you feel good."

Michael starts to grind down on Luke to get some friction but Luke grabs his hips and stops his movements. "Lay down and get naked kitten." Luke places a pillow on the couch and michael lays on his stomach across it and removes his clothes. "Im going to rim you, is that okay?" Luke says making sure that Michael still wants to go through with this. Michael nods his head. Luke begins kissing Michaels thighs, leaving marks that will surely be there tomorrow. He gets up from behind michael and goes infront of him to where his head is rested on the couch. He presses his lips to the smaller boys. "If you want me to stop just tell me, okay kitten?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy." Michael says while rutting his hips on the couch trying to get any type of friction. Luke goes back to his original spot behind michael and kisses his tight hole. Michael lets out a loud moan and Luke thinks he might come from listening to the sounds that come from him. He licks his hole and swirls his toungue around the rim. Michael has never felt so good in his life. A string of "daddys" leave michael as he pushes himself closer to Luke wanting more friction. Luke presses his finger to Michaels hole and past the ring of muscle.

"You look so pretty like this kitten. All spread out for daddy." Luke says inserting another finger. He curls his fingers earning a strangled moan from Michael.

"D-daddy my tummy feels funny." Michael gets out between moans.

"Let it go kitten." Luke whispers seductively as Michael releases all over the coach with a loud moan of "daddy". Luke picks up michael and places him on his lap showering him with kisses. "You did so good kitten. So pretty." Luke praises and Michael blushes.

"Th-thank you daddy."

"How about a bubblebath hm?" Luke asks and Michael giggles running to the bathroom. Luke is hard but he can handle that later, right now he wants michael to feel loved and not used for sex and left. Not that Luke could leave because he is in charge of him but figuratively speaking.