Novel of a Vampire 18

This chapter is pretty cool, I hope you enjoy it since I updated it so quickly! Like, wow, one day, I'm so great...ish. Anyway, arigatou for reading!

---------------
Ch. XVIII -Meeting-
---------------

I had been standing in the same position near the door forever it seemed. I couldn't move my body so I decided to entertain myself with looking around, counting how many times I saw one colour.

Red was in the lead.

I sighed as I leaned back onto the dark walls, what could I possibly do in here? I sat in thought, staring at the darkness surrounding me. I have to use my time wisely, but how? I turned towards my eye windows and walked over to them.

I stared out, not touching the glass cover. I jumped back when my eyes suddenly closed. I felt the ground shaking as I was moved and I fell to the ground. I heard a voice trying be soft but it was made louder by the echoing room.

"I'm having a meeting, can you be a good slave and wait on us?" I felt myself nod, tossing me left and right. My eyes opened again and I saw Mr. Dragneel smirking at me "No funny business, not that you could even cause a problem, right Lucy?"

My body nodded again and his smirk widened. Then he dragged me into a room that had a long table and chairs surrounding it. Almost all of the chairs were filled, except for the one at the head of the table.

I was suddenly pushed into a corner and Mr. Dragneel turned towards the other men and women into the room "This is our new slave, we just got her yesterday, her name is Lucy Heartfilia," there were several gasps at my name "ask her if you need anything."

I crawled closer to the window cautiously, this was my chance, I could get information. "Okay, men, ladies, we're going over a few things today, first order of business is the werewolves."

I stiffened, werewolves? I remember they were also after me. "Yes," one of the other men said "the war is in our favour but barely." A woman with green hair stood up "But, Dragneel, if what you said is true, and this is Lucy Heartfilia, our advantages have grown."

Mr. Dragneel nodded "Yes, Bleida, that is the half-pureblood, Lucy Heartfilia, we can thank my son for her capture." My eyes widened, Natsu...had something to do with this? I wasn't the only confused one, the man from before spoke up again "Your idiot of a sun helped us capture her?"

"Yes, he lead her right into our trap." Lier. Sting and Rogue captured me, you just had the money to take me off their hands. "Is it true then?" An older man nearer to me spoke up. "What's true, Gar?" The women next to him with blue hair asked.

The old man, named Gar thought for a moment, leading the room into a silence. "Every vampire knows that pureblood a are powerful, but they only have one power. Isn't it a myth that half-pureblood vampires are even more powerful?"

"Just a myth!" The woman with green hair, Bleida, screeched "Purebloods are the most powerful!" "Calm down Bleida!" The woman with blue hair said "Shut up Sera!" Sera stood up and pointed down at Bleida, showing off her amazing height.

"Bleida! It's no secret that half-pureblood's are the most powerful! It's not a myth! Stop denying it!" Bleida twitched, looking like she'd explode on Sera but instead sat down and fumed. Sera slowly sat down, cautiously keeping an eye on Bleida.

Mr. Dragneel stood up slowly, looking around at everyone "Has everyone calmed down? Good, because if the half-pureblood myth is true, we must find out how Lucy here can help us." Everyone looked at me and I froze, could they see me?

Me as in the me inside here, obviously. Gar stood up and came over to me, making me bend over slightly because of how short he was "She's definitely powerful, and she may be the last." Bleida stood up, slightly panicked "Last one?!"

Gar turned calmly to her and nodded "Yes, half-pureblood's are the rarest vampire type, it would make sense that the Heartfilia's are the last." "But...you mean...?" She glanced at me then back to Gar "She's the last then?"

Gar nodded, kind of sadly. Then he looked back to me and whispered "Lucy, you're still there, I can see you, you must escape, they'll destroy you." "Gar," Mr. Dragneel said "will you and Miss Heartfilia need a moment?" Gar shook his head and leaned back.

"No, just, as always, fascinated with your mind control powers." Mr. Dragneel smirked "Why thank you, but can you please sit down?" Gar nodded and headed to his seat. Mr. Dragneel looked at me seriously, he knew.

I backed away from the window slowly, hoping he wouldn't notice me. Suddenly Bleida spoke up again "Heartfilia! Get me a drink!" My body bowed and turned towards the door. I didn't know how I knew where I was going but I was confidently walking towards wherever.

I looked around as my body walked. Suddenly my body walked into a kitchen and another slave walked over to me. He had orange hair, glasses and a suit on "What can I do for you?"

I heard my voice but it didn't sound like mine, it was deeper and more robotic. "A drink for Ms. Bleida, please." The man nodded and walked away. He returned a minute later and we nodded at each other. Then I turned and walked towards the meeting room.

When I reached there my body stopped and I heard voices "She has power but we have to take it from her! Or else we can't use it!" I didn't know why I was just standing here but I was not complaining.

"Take it from her?! That'll kill her!" I recognised that voice as Gar. That's why he warned me. My eyes widened as I continued to listen in "So? We need her power! Not her!" "Do you not care at all?!" "No!"

My body abruptly opened the door and walked in, handing Bleida her drink in the silent room. It stayed completely silent for about a minute as everyone stared at me. Then Mr. Dragneel stood up "Lucy, could you leave us, for a moment?"

Oooooh! Exciting? I'd say so! Okay, anyway, arigatou for reading lovelies! (Haven't called you that in a while :/)