Chapter Four: David's POV Part 1

David's POV from the beginning.

I woke up to someone snuggling to my body began and stroking my chest. Who was this person? Usually I tell the woman I fuck with to leave immediately after we finish. I've never let them stay or sleep with me because it made me feel disgusted and shamed for sleeping with them.

I opened my eyes and saw that a red head was the thing that was hugging my body.

"What the hell are you doing? Didn't I tell you to leave after we fucked?" I said annoyed and angrily.

"Yes but Babe don't you want to have more fun. I just can't get enough of your body" she said turned on.

"Sorry but this is just a one time thing. I am not your Babe so get the fuck out before I call security"

"Okay fine but you'll regret it. Just call me whenever you want some of this. Bye handsome" she said getting out of bed seductively but failed and looked like a desperate whore instead.

I watched her dress herself and left just in case she decided to stay and disobeyed me. After she left I checked the clock on my bedside table. It was 7:38 AM and I had to be at work by 8:00 AM. I was almost late to work.

I was the CEO of Luca Industries after my father decided to step down. I was the only son they had so it was my "duty" to take this position. I believe my three younger sisters, Mia, Anna, and Grace were lucky that they didn't have the same fate as I did.

Giving a big sigh I quickly got out of bed and had a five minute shower. Then I went to my walk in closet and picked out a blue Armani suit. I then paired it with some brown leather shoes and a watch to complete my look.

I rushed out of my house locking the door and went to my black sleek car. Turning the engine on I immediately started to leave my place and drove to work. My phone began ringing.

"Hello this is David"

"Hi Mr.De Luca, this is Marie your assistant. I just wanted to inform you that the meeting with Mr. Kingsley is in 10 minutes"

"Shit! I need you to stall the meeting until I get there. I will be there within 10 minutes max. Make sure he doesn't leave or I'll fire you!"

I stepped on the accelerator.

"Ok sure I'll do my best Sir"

"I'm counting on you" I said while ending the call abruptly.

I angrily slammed my fist on the steering wheel. Shit how the hell did I forget about the meeting?! It's the most important one since Kingsley Industries were the second at the top  while mine was first. If this deal goes well then Luca Industries will gain a lot of profits and new clients that benefit the company.

I took a right turn without looking and felt my car colliding with something. I stepped on my brakes and stopped.

"What now!?! Why does my day have to start off so shitty!"

I opened my door and went to inspect what had happened.

"What the heck did I do? Fuck! This better be good"

Walking to the other side of my car I saw a person, a girl to be precise, laying on the ground. I could tell that her head was slightly bleeding due to the blood that was matting her hair and creating a puddle on the ground. It scared to me death that this person might die because of my carelessness.

"Please someone call 911!" I shouted but it sounded more like a command.

"Hurry" I said to the gathering crowd.

I quickly rushed to her side and was amazed. She was absolutely beautiful. She resembled an angel.

Silently I heard her speak.

"It hurts. Please make it stop" she moaned in pain.

My heart clenched from hearing her in pain. What have I done. I've caused this innocent woman hurt. I hated myself for that. I didn't know why but I felt like I needed to protect her. It felt as if she completed my soul even though I barely knew who she was.

In the background I could hear an ambulance coming. Thank god that someone did as I said. I crouched down onto my  knees trying to talk to her since I could she that her eyes were drooping. I got scared that if she closed her eyes she would never wake up again. I shook her trying to make her stay awake until the ambulance came.

"Don't close your eyes on me! Help is coming. God I'm so sorry. Please be okay"

"It hurts. Please make it stop" she whimpered.

My heart began to break. I couldn't stand to see her like this.

All a sudden she glanced at me. Her eyes looked into mine. She had breathtaking blue eyes that I couldn't look away from. Her eyes held so much pain and sadness that I just wanted to make it all go away. I was so drawn to her. She had pink plump lips that looked very kissable and soft. Her cheek bones made her face look like a model. I also loved her nose since it was cute.  I noticed that she was skinny as if she wan't taken care properly. At that realization I made a promise to keep her safe and healthy no matter what. I just completely fell in love. Staring at her with love and adoration, she gave me a confused look.

Then the worst thing happened. Her eyes closed. I took her into my arms and shook her. She felt perfect in my arms as if she was meant for me.

"Please don't close your eyes. Stay with me. I'm so sorry. Please stay awake!" I said practically begging.

I wanted to cry. I was scared that I would lose her and I didn't want that. I wanted to get to know her and possibly in the future start a life with her. I was whipped.

The ambulance came after she closed her eyes and I was thankful that they got here. A paramedic came out and rushed towards me.

"Sir you have to let go of her. We need to put her on the stretcher so we can transport her to the hospital as soon as possible. She is losing a lot of blood from the cut on her head. We have to move fast or it might be too late" he said.

"Alright. But you better make sure she'll be okay. Which hospital will she be going to?

"St. Josephine, down a few blocks from here"

"Alright I'll follow you there" I said letting the beautiful woman go so she could be put on the stretcher.

I saw the paramedics working fast and in less than three minutes they were off to the hospital. I followed them closely driving anxiously hoping that she would be okay. I started praying for the first time in my whole life. This girl was changing me. She was melting my cold heart and it felt weird. But at the same time this unknown beautiful woman makes me want to smile all the time and make her the happiest woman in the world.