Chapter Eighteen: Surprise

Hello Readers,

So I'm planning to end this story soon. I know some things may seem like its going too fast but I hope it doesn't ruin the story too much.

Evangeline's POV

Its been a month since we first made love. We became addicted to each other after that. Everyday my love for David grew more and more. His family has also been so supportive with our relationship. They are truly the best family any one could ever ask for. They were perfect.

Everyday when David goes to work, I would spend my time with Anne and the girls. We would go shopping, have makeovers, paint our nails, or just cook a meal together. It was fun just having some girl time since I've never really experienced anything like that before.

Although they are wonderful people, they could be nosy sometimes about David and I's relationship. Anne even asked me if we "did' it. Which I had no choice but to tell her the truth because I didn't want to lie. And of course I was also a bad liar. Now every time I see Anne she would always ask me if I was pregnant with her grand babies yet.

Thinking about babies I wouldn't mind having any. I believe that I would be a great mother to my children and I would always love them with all my heart. At times I do believe I was pregnant since all the times that had we made love, he hasn't worn any protection. Lately I been having morning sickness and I can't seem to stomach anything down much. I haven't told David anything about this yet because I wasn't sure and didn't want him to worry about me. I don't know if he didn't wear any protection intentionally or not but I don't mind one bit. I loved David and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

Later on that day after coming back from David's parents's house I came home. I knew that David wouldn't be home until 9 at night and by now it's only 6. I missed him a lot although we practically see each other everyday.

I unlocked the door with the house key that David made for me and was surprised with candles and petals placed as a walkway. My heart began to thump rapidly knowing that David did this. I followed the petals and it lead me to the back yard.

The back yard was filled with lots of firefly lights and candles. At the center of the back yard there was David standing by a table that had a candle light dinner set up. It was truly romantic.

"Hey. Where did all of this come from?"

"I did it for you"

"Thank you. Everything is so beautiful"

I walked up to him and pecked his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him so that he could deepen the kiss. Seconds later we both pulled apart.

"Now how about we both eat some dinner"

"That sounds lovely"

He pulled my hand and led me to the chair. He pulled the chair out for me and helped me seat myself.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome Angel. Now for the main course I cooked up some pasta. I'll be right back"

"Okay"

He went into the house and came back out with two plates. He set them down and sat in his own chair.

"Thank you for this amazing dinner and for setting up everything. It's very lovely"

"Your welcome Angel. Now let's eat before the food gets cold"

I took the fork and took a bite. Flavors were bursting inside my mouth. It was really good.

"It tastes amazing"

"I'm glad you like it"

We both ate and talked. We laughed at jokes and just relaxed. I had a lot of fun. After eating David cleared the table and played some soft music.

"Would you like to dance Angel" he said extending his hand to me.

"I would love to but I don't know how" I said unsure.

"Then I'll teach you"

"Okay fine but don't get angry with me if I keep stepping on your toes" I said teasingly.

I grabbed his hand and he led us to the the center of the yard. He held my waist with one of this arms and the other was holding my hand. He slowly rocked side to side and he turned me a c couple time. I stepped on his foot a couple of times but he didn't care. We whispered sweet things to each other and goofed off. I laid my head on his chest and just relished this sweet moment.

Then the song ended.

He lets go of me and suddenly drops down onto one knee.

Tears came out of my eyes and I felt overwhelmed. I knew where this was leading to but I didn't think he would actually do this so soon. We locked eyes and he gave me one of his handsome smiles.

"Angel ever since I first met you I knew that you were the one for me. I love your smile and your laugh because it brightens up my day and its contagious. I can't bare to think about life without you by my side because during the past few months I've grown to fall in love with you and your flaws. I just love everything about you. You make my heart beat fast at times when I see you and you just complete me. I want to love and cherish you forever Angel so will you Evangeline Heart marry me?"