Chapter Ten: Confessions and a First Kiss

"Well all I can do right now is just give her medication to ease off her fever and to recommend her to be on bed rest for a week. Plus judging from her looking at her I can tell she is severely under weight and would need to eat more healthy foods to improve this situation and her health overall. What ever she has been through is not good but I believe with time and patience she will be alright." Dr. Kurt said looking at Angel sympathetically.

"Thank you for coming here on such short notice"

"No problem. That's what I graduated to be. I'm glad I could help you. Well since I'm done here I should go back to work. Take good care of her. If you need anything else just give me a call alright" She said packing her supplies and putting them into her bag.

"Yes I'll take good care of her. I'll walk you out"

I lead her to the door and watched her get into her car and leave. I closed the door and headed back up stairs to check on Angel. I walked to the bed and sat next to her. She still looked beautiful even when she was sick. I gently stroked her cheek and moved the piece of hair that was falling onto her face.

I leaned down and kissed her hot forehead. By now it was almost 7 o'clock in the evening and I was dead tired. I went to change into some pajama pants and went to my bed where Angel was. I got on the other side and slipped in the warm covers. I pulled her close to me. I didn't care if I got sick because all that mattered is getting to hold her.

After snuggling onto her my lips began to feel heavy and I finally fell into sleep.

*****************************************************************************************************

I felt refreshed once I opened my eyes. I quickly remembered that I had found her. A smiled graced my lips and I pulled her onto my chest more. I caressed her back and kissed her forehead like I always do. It felt good to have her in my arms. I reached my hand out to touch her forehead and it was still hot. I needed to give her some medicine so I tried waking the little sleeping beauty up.

"Angel wake up. You need to take your medicine" I said shaking her lightly.

I repeated this for a another couple of times until I heard a groan.

"Mhmm..."

"Wake up"

"Where am I? I feel like crap" she said sleepy and snuggled more into me.

"You're home Angel, right where you should be. I missed you"

"Home...What home..." She shot up lightening fast and tried to get away until I pulled her down to me again.

"Don't move please. You're just going to make yourself more sick"

"But...But I don't really remember what happened. How did I get here and how did you find me? I thought that you moved on" She said sadly.

"I was walking around and I found you looking out the window from a coffee shop. I went inside and looked for you. I found you under the table. You were protesting but I threw you over my shoulder and took you home. You passed out from being so sick. And I would never get over you. I know this may be too sudden but I want to say that I...I love you Angel. You've been on my mind ever since I met you. I just can't live without you anymore. The past few days were hell. I tried looking for you but it was so difficult. I couldn't sleep and eat knowing not knowing if you were safe or not. I was..."

I was cut off when she covered my mouth with her hand and straddled me around my wait with her legs. She looked at me and had tears pooling in her eyes.

"I'm sorry David. You've been so good to me and I've caused so much trouble. I'm so sorry if I hurt you. I just thought it would have been better if I left. I missed you also. I thought about you every single second I was away and I hated myself for leaving. I also love you too." she said staring into my eyes.

Her face neared mine and I couldn't move a muscle. I wanted to move but at the same time I didn't. She inched her face closer. I reached my hand out and cupped her cheek and caressed it with my thumb. I bravely moved closer closing our gap and planted my lips on hers. I closed my eyes and relished this new feeling.

It was a moment of bliss. She was perfect.

Our lips moved in sync until I had to pull away since she was running out of breath. We opened our eyes and smiled at each other.

"That was my first kiss" She said shyly and blushed.

"I'm glad I was your first and I hope that I will also be your first to anything else and hopefully your last too. I loved your lips by the way. It was the best kiss I ever had. I could just kiss you all day and never get tired of it."

"Well too bad mister cause you have to go to work" She said cheekily.

"No I don't since I'm the boss. I want to stay here and take care of you. Just so you know our talk is not over. You still have a lot of explaining to do missy. I was really worried. Promise me that you'll never leave like that again and from now on tell me is going on in that little pretty head of yours okay?"

"Okay we'll talk later and I promise"

"Good now how about we get you something to eat. Does soup sound good again"

"Yes! You make the best soup ever!" She said excitedly.

"Alright I'll be back okay. Don't get out of bed unless you have to" I said sternly.

I kissed her lips and got out of bed to make some soup for her.

*************************************************************************************************************

Angel's POV

I watched him leave and felt my lips with my fingertips remembering our kiss and the one he just did when he left. It felt amazing being kissed by him and I couldn't be more happier.

I can't believe he found me. It is as if we were meant to be together. Fate was just bringing us closer to each other. I'm happy to be back although I still have those negative thoughts about our relationship. I guess I'll just go with the flow and see how everything turns out.

I know I couldn't last long without him because everything just didn't feel right or complete without him. I did miss him and I've started to fall for him.

I was nervous when he told me that he loved me because I thought he didn't feel like that. I'm glad that he did tell me. When he said those three little words I told him I did too. I felt like it was the perfect moment to confess my love for him.

I hope that everything will turn out good in the future. I know there will be difficult times but I'm willing to do whatever to fight for our relationship. All I can say is that I love this commanding and mysterious man.