Chapter Six: Naked as a Newborn Baby

I was sleeping on something warm. It was so comfortable that I didn't want to move but sleep all day. I snuggled more into the warmth and rubbed my face against it. I began stroking the soft area where my hand laid and felt bumps. I cracked one eye open and was blinded by the light streaming into the room from the windows.

I opened my eyes and focused my vision. I saw that I was practically sleeping on David and was stroking his abs earlier. I blushed since I've never touched a man's abs nor have I ever seen any in my whole life.

I tried to get up but was restricted by his arms which were wrapped around my waist. I wiggled and tried pulling back but it was useless. So I decided to wait until he woke up. I took this time to study his face.

He looked much more relaxed and calm when he was sleeping. There wasn't a trace of anger on his face. I began to brush my fingertips on his face tracing his eye brows, cheeks, jaw, and lips. While I was tracing his lips he woke up and grabbed me hand startling me.

I was then pulled on top of him staring into his sleepy eyes.

"What are you doing?" he said in his husky morning voice.

"Nothing. I was just exploring" I said blushing for the hundredth time.

"Well your always welcomed to explore on me Angel" he said cheekily.

"Oh um okay?" I said confused.

"You'll get it sooner or later Angel"

"Why do you always call me Angel anyway?"

"Because you look like an Angel"

"I don't look like anything close to an angel but more like a troll"

"You're not a troll. I think your beautiful. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen" he said kissing my cheek.

"Why did you kiss my cheek? Its not like you like me or anything. Plus I'm just a homeless girl while you're practically a millionaire. You could be with other more beautiful girls in this whole world" I said getting off his chest and out of his hold.

He looked mad when I said that and quickly shifted our bodies so that I was under him while he was on top of me.

"I don't care that you're poor or homeless. All I care about is how kind and beautiful you are inside. You make me feel complete and happy. I know I just met you but I want to get to know you better" he said looking sincere.

"But why me? What's so special about me? Is this just some kind of joke to you and you're just messing with me because I seem like some sort of charity you want to sponsor?

"No that's not the point okay. Why do you keep saying all these bad things about how I see you as a person. Everything that I've said to you is completely honest and true. I really like you and I would really love to be with you"

"I...I don't know what to say. I mean everything is just going too fast. What will others think of me. I'm not fit to be seen with you at all. You shouldn't hang out with someone like me, it'll ruin your reputation and I don't want that to happen to you. You're a kind person. And I'm very thankful for all that you have done for me. But I don't think this is right. I can't stay here with you like you want me to since you're a stranger"

"What are you trying to imply Angel?"

"I'm trying to say that we need to go separate ways. I'm sorry" I said.