Chapter 7: Secret Family Members

♔Cayden
           Written: 9/20/15

  Oh god. My head. It feels like the time a gang leader tried to kill me, but that's a story for later. I slowly open my eyes and see I'm in a small gray room with a one way glass wall that contains 2 chairs and table. I hold my head in my hands trying not to focus on pain. Whatever drug they put in the cloth sure hurts like hell. I stand up and stretch, trying to let out my nervousness. I have to go through interrogation and that's fun. Especially with SHIELD. I start to do my yoga as the door slams open and in walks my favorite person in the whole world. Nick Fury, director of SHIELD, also known to me and others as Patchy the Pirate. I groan and sit in the chair.

"I am going to ask you some questions and you will reply truthfully." He says coldly staring into my eyes. I stare into his eyes oh wait, eye, trying to see what he wanted to know. "What is your name?"

  All of a sudden, I want to burst out laughing about how cliché this interrogation is. Maybe I should say, arrrrrrrrrr ya ready kids? (A/N-The first time I told my sister about that, she laughed so hard. It was hilarious.)

"What is yours?" I ask him leaning back in my chair not breaking eye contact.

He sighs and says, "If you must know, it's Nick Fury. Now, I'll ask you again. What is your name?"

"Nick Fury." I deadpan trying not to smirk. 'We're just beginning the fun!'

"Name?" He asks again.

"Tony Stark."

"Name?!"

"Captain America."

"What. Is. Your. Name." Nick asks through gritted teeth.

"Patchy the Pirate, oh wait. That's not my name. That's yours." I scoff, smirking and laughing so hard on the inside. He throws up his hands in frustration and walks out. I smile and turn towards the one way wall. Point one for me.

"Thank you for watching the show! Tickets are $10 for front row seats." I say at the wall, throwing the peace sign. I can faintly hear people laughing in the background. I smirk and go back to my yoga. 10 minutes later, the door is thrown open again and the red head comes in.

"My name is Natasha Romanoff, grade A assassin also know as the Black Widow." She says trying to intimidate me.

I merely scoff, replying, "I'm Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist also know as Iron Man." 'She'll prove a harder challenge than Pirate Peg Leg, but I will annoy her!'

  "That won't work on me." She advises bluntly.

  "Oh! I thought it would," I tell her feinting surprise. "Considering how stupid you are trying to question me."

  She slams her hands on the table and stands up. "All we need is a name."

"Ok, here's a name, Imma Getta Rekt! Or Peter Parker. Or Oliver Queen." I bit my lip after mentioning Ollie. We have a history I'll tell you about it.......later.

"Name."

"Bruce Wayne."

"Name!"

"Floyd Lawton" I smirk after saying his name. Let's just say we may or may not have a good history together.

  "N. A. M. E."