Chapter 6: My Past Cannot Be Discovered

Cayden
Written : 9/19/15

I grit my teeth as I slowly walk into my house. I peek around the corner with the gun in my hand. I quickly scan the room for any signs of entrance. I'm clear for now. I sigh in relief and run upstairs.

The drive to my apartment was painful, terrifying and comforting. My arm causing jolts of pain everytime I turned the wheel. Terrified that SHIELD would track me and find me. They will without a doubt. When that happens, everything will come out and I'm not ready for that, but I'll be comfortable. Comfortable that I am used to that situation in ways that aren't the best.

  My head was spinning with emotions and memories as I went through the motions. I grabbed some hair dye and squirted in on. I'll be a dumb blonde with a dark purple ombré for a month. (No offense to all the blondes out there) I sighed remembering the last time I had done an identity swap. The memories came crashing down on my, hot and hard. I bit my lip to keep from crying. All the pain, the suffering and the havoc I had caused.....

"Oh, well imagine

As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor

And I can't help but to hear

No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words

What a beautiful wedding

What a beautiful wedding, says a bridesmaid to a waiter

And, yes, but what a shame

What a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore.

I chime in with a

Haven't you ever heard of closing a goddamn door?

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality

I chime in

Haven't you ever heard of closing a goddamn door?

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of"

I jump as my phone plays out "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At The Disco. I hesitantly glance at the caller ID. It was Grayson. I bit my lip deciding if I should answer or not. If SHIELD was tracking me, they probably tapped into my phone. I didn't want to drag Grayson back into the all this shit again. I look away and continue to dye my hair trying to push down all the emotions and memories.

They were too much right now, and now is not the time for a memory attack. I felt my shoulder and realize that it was healed. I let out a breath or relief. My healing skills still worked. I hadn't used them for quite a while. (Yes, she has healing skills)

I hop into the shower washing my hair. Showers are typically a time where I can let go of my problems and wash them down the drain. Unfortunately, this wasn't the time for that. I couldn't wash down all the guilt and the blood of my past with SHIELD.

I hop out of the shower and pop colored contacts into my eyes trying to mask my true eyes. I change and I grab my old phone taking a mjölnir to it. Meaning I smashed my old phone with a hammer. I couldn't risk anyone tapping my phone or tracking me. I quickly packed some clothes and knifes into a backpack. I grab my handgun and place it in my hidden holster, just in case SHIELD decided to attack.

Cayden Dare went into the apartment with a wound and a gun, but Allison Wilson raced out the door with her bags and a gun hidden in her clothes. Allison Wilson, 21 year old girl who lived in California and now living in New York, trying to make it in the music industry. I sigh as I hop into my car. Time to start again.
___________________________
Time skip 2 days after she changed
___________________________