Chapter 10: Take Care

☣Bruce
           Written: 10/5/15

(A/N-The picture has nothing to do with the chapter. Hope you like the picture though!)

"Steve, what happened? Is she still alive? Never mind. I'll be there in a second!" I said worriedly as I rush back to Cayden's room. She was so young, so innocent, so calm. How could she have committed her crimes? Some people think it's her nature, but I can recognize its from her nurture. How she was brought up as a child. She displayed a grand stone cold façade, but I could see though it. She was trained to be cold and heartless, but I know with our help, she can be who she really is. A loving, caring, kind and gentle young woman.

I collide with Tony in the doorway of her room.

  "Watch it Green Machine!" He snaps. "You don't have to act uncivilized all the time."

  I ignore his comment, grumble and rush over to her side. I hold her down, trying to prevent her violent shaking. She's convulsing, probably due to why she passed out. I couldn't figure it out. Why did she black out? What's going on in her head?

I quickly scan her vital signs on the computers as Cap says, "Do you think she'll make it?" I open my mouth to respond but Clint and Natasha walk in, interrupting me.

  "How is she?" Clint says concernedly, his face etched with worry lines.

  I feel a twinge in the pit of my stomach as I reply, "To be honest. I don't know. Some memory might have triggered her black out." Was the twinge, no, I couldn't be. Could it?

Clint nods, understanding what I mean by a memory from the past. His past wasn't a normal past at all. He may be able to relate to what she's experiencing.

"Did she say anything ?" I question Steve as I gaze at her. Her blonde and purple hair frames her face, making her eyes pop.

  'Are they her real eyes?' I question as Steve replies with a sigh.

  "She said, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

  Natasha states blankly, "What do we know about her past, be-"

  Natasha is cut off by Tony, saying, "Well, I'd like to do research on this curvy dream."

Steve groans and says, "Tony, you have Pepper. You don't need another."

"Like I don't need another girl? I always need a new girl. Unlike you, Spangles. You don't have anyone."

"You listen here, Stark!"

  I glare at Tony as he and Steve start a verbal fight over Cayden. I feel a sudden disturbance inside my being.

  'Hulk don't like Tony. Hulk's Cayden.'

  I hide my surprise, but inside I'm a confused bundle of emotions. The Other Guy has never said anything before. What's so different? Why did the Other Guy call Cayden his Cayden? Cayden is mine. I blush, feeling embarrassed for thinking about that topic.

I glance over at Clint and Natasha to see their expressions. Natasha, like always, is a cold mask hiding her real feelings. Clint, on the other hand, has a pained expression upon his face for reasons I can't discern.

  "Oh c'mon, Rodgers. Wanna go?" Tony sneers at Steve their squabble still in a great uproar.

  "Take off the suit and what are you?" Steve contradicts fiercely.

  "Oh no!" Tony fake moans holding his head in his hands. "Not this again! The last time we did this, Legolas almost killed us."

Clint glares at Tony and stands up, ready to join the argument. I sigh at their foolishness and watch Cayden, her convulsions gone for now.

"Boys!" Natasha cuts in, before they can go for each other's throats. I turn to see the Steve, Tony and Clint literally about to rip each other apart.

  The door is ripped open as Nick Fury storms into the tiny room, causing all fighting to stop. He storms over to bed and stares at her, his face a mask of coldness.

"My god." I hear him whisper as he tries to hide his surprise. He turns around to face us and yells, "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! ONLY BRUCE IS ALLOWED IN HERE! THE REST OF YOU ARE THREATS!! Out, NOW!"

The boys look flustered, but obey his command slowly filing out of the small room. Natasha glances at me, a look of worry on her face. She quickly exits, leaving me and Fury alone in the room.

"Bruce, take care of her." He says, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Give her the best care."

"Yes, Nick. I know." I tell him as he walks out the door.

He returns a few seconds later saying, "I'm going to find more about her.....my niece...... I will keep you updated. Remember, take care of her." He flies out the door again, leaving me with Cayden.

I stare at her lovingly as she starts to mumble, "L-Logan."

"What? What did you say?" I ask her worriedly. Did she say Logan? Who is Logan? Could it be? No, I couldn't.......could it? I shake off the feeling as she starts to sob.

I brush her hair tenderly whispering into her ear, "It's ok, Cayden. Everything will be fine." After a few moments she stops and whispers in a confused voice. "Oliver Queen?" My interest is piqued when I hear the familiar name. She lets out a long sigh and suddenly she rests. No sobbing, screaming or kicking. A peacefully blissful sleep. I smile as I watch her. Whatever happened was now gone.
___________________________

Hello!!

So right now, the chapter is soooooo crappy!! I'm so sorry, but I don't have time to edit it. I'll that tomorrow, so just for now, hold on.

-xXMarvel_GirlXx